Esteemed Contributor

RELIEF FOR PEOPLE ON THE FRONT LINES @ JOSIE MARAN.COM

Did anyone else catch what Josie said last night on her show with Jen Coffey?  Something about if you contact her with info about first responders or people having to work during these times, they are sending them a gift.  I went to her sight and could find nothing about it.

Did anyone get the correct info for this?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: RELIEF FOR PEOPLE ON THE FRONT LINES @ JOSIE MARAN.COM

I don't think they need argan oil.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest actually, I work on the 'front lines' and work with people on the 'front lines' and we use Argan oil on our hands because of how many times we wash them - our hands are constantly dry and cracking. Argan oil, argan butter/lotion/etc, is our go-to. A gift from Josie's company would be wonderful and thoughtful!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs Relief@josiemaran.com.  You can hear her at the very end of her video presentation.

https://www.qvc.com/Josie-Maran-Summer-Lovin-Set-of-6-Whipped-Body-Butters.product.A379365.html?sc=I...

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I don't think they need argan oil.

Maybe you don't think so and are sending something much better to first responders and others who are still working, many of which are my own loved ones. 

Good for you and thank you.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  Josie is supplying LA-area first responders with free body butter. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MandyG06 wrote:

@goldensrbest actually, I work on the 'front lines' and work with people on the 'front lines' and we use Argan oil on our hands because of how many times we wash them - our hands are constantly dry and cracking. Argan oil, argan butter/lotion/etc, is our go-to. A gift from Josie's company would be wonderful and thoughtful!

@MandyG06 

Very nice and thoughtful of Josie to give those gifts to front line folks....And THANK YOU for all you do!--STAY SAFE!

Aint that the truth.....with all the hand washing my hands have taken a real beating and I dont work on the front lines....  Thankfully the Gold Bond Ultimate healing has really helped me!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

In the video linked in this thread - it is mentioned around 14:15.  She said you can email relief@josiemaran dot com if you are a first responder.  

Respected Contributor

body butter or hand cream would help with all of the hand washing ! Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

I think its a great idea.  She sounds like a compassionate person.  Maybe she's started something here and other companies can come up with stuff, just to show these people are appreciated.