Honored Contributor

I got a package from Zulilly this AM. and they threw in a bag of these delicious little candies.  I love the sharp ginger taste and they say they are good for stomach issues. All I know is they are yummy. The funny part is my order was for Philosophy's Gingerbread man  body cream.  Oh, the company that makes these is Prince of Peace. Have any of you tried these chews ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I got some about a month ago from them in the toy I had ordered for part of my grandson's Christmas.  They are in desk drawer now at work but I have not tried them.  I heard ginger is good for upset stomach.  Yummy sounds good.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the review of this brand.  I do keep little candied ginger bits around for a treat.  Sometimes they hit the spot.

Honored Contributor

Candied ginger is SO good. I'm glad for you.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I got a package from Zulilly this AM. and they threw in a bag of these delicious little candies.  I love the sharp ginger taste and they say they are good for stomach issues. All I know is they are yummy. The funny part is my order was for Philosophy's Gingerbread man  body cream.  Oh, the company that makes these is Prince of Peace. Have any of you tried these chews ?

I've bought several different brands of similar ginger chews, but don't think I've had this particular brand. Anyway...I love them...good for digestion, yes, but they taste good and are a relatively better type candy. Like other poster here says...they hit the spot when you want a candy or sweet treat, without feeling too guilty you just ate something bad for you. Plus I just love ginger flavor.

Honored Contributor

Where are they made?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Where are they made?

@goldensrbest , The package says 751 North Canyons Parkway Livermore Ca. 94551. The phone number is 1. (800). 7322328. There is some Chinese writing on the package , but I don't read Chinese. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Where are they made?

@goldensrbest , The package says 751 North Canyons Parkway Livermore Ca. 94551. The phone number is 1. (800). 7322328. There is some Chinese writing on the package , but I don't read Chinese. 

That is why i asked,thank you.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Where are they made?

That is why i asked,thank you.

@goldensrbest , I did a little googling and the chews are made in Indonesia, but I understand your concern.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I love ginger: the chews, the hard candies, and crystallized ginger. Some health food stores stock crystallized ginger.