Respected Contributor

I am....but i am going to work.  So i am going to miss the whole thing...... i will look for it on demand or ytube.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Whose wedding?

@ALRATIBA, I took my elderly mother to the doctor today. I asked the medical assistant ( she was young, in her twenties) if she was going to watch the wedding tomorrow and said I was the second one to ask her. She then said “what wedding”, I swear, she wasn’t joking, she had no clue. I don’t think she even knew who Prince Harry or Meghan were, she must be living under a rock.

Honored Contributor

Too early for me on a non work day.  Assuming it will be run throughout the day, will catch it then.

Esteemed Contributor

We are already home from happy hour/dinner, I am in my jammies, coffee is set up on a timer and the alarm is set for 2:30 am CDT. I feel there is just something more special about watching in real time, although I might DVR too. 

I am an early morning person, so am very much looking forward to the priviledge of watching this event. I feel Meghan Markle is historically breaking barriers in a very positive manner and as a woman I applaud those advances. 

Valued Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling

Mimosas for everyone!  My treat. Smiley Happy

@Preds 

Mr. Yeah He Thinks He's My Prince:  (squeals with delight upon opening the fridge this afternoon) Oooooh!!! You got champagne!!!

Me (Queen for a Day):  Yes indeedy-deedy-doo! I picked myself up a bottle and i'll be popping the cork at the crack of dawn toasting myself and the happy couple! (Oh, and btw, then i'm taking the rest of the day off... you're on your own for lunch and dinner! Cheers!)

May whoever is getting up early, for whatever reason, treat themselves Royally!

Heart Raising a glass or ten of Mimosas to Preds Heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Valued Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

When corgis fly.

@deepwaterdotter  LoL  Woman Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Valued Contributor

I want to see her dress.   I’m sure it’s beautiful 

I can’t wait to see all the little kids.   

Honored Contributor

Yes, I'll be watching.  I enjoy the royal weddings.  It will be a long time before there will be another one.  I loved Diana and want to see her son get married.  I hope both of her sons marriages last forever unlike hers.  

Trusted Contributor
  • Are they actually televising the wedding?  I though the couple wanted more privacy?
Respected Contributor

Got the alarm set for 2:45 am pacific time. I might just stay up all night or get a little cat nap in. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18