Esteemed Contributor

I am planning on it since I am always up much earlier than I would like.  It is supposed to be another rainy and chilly day here, so I see nothing better than sitting by the fireplace, drinking tea, and making a batch of scones.

I thought I heard on the Dennis Basso show that there was a competition between him and Susan Graver on their wedding dress designs and we could vote on our favorite.  Did anyone else hear that or did I just imagine it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Are you going to watch ,early tomorrow morning the wedding?

Yes!!  Just took my blueberry lemon scones out of the oven for tomorrow morning!

Just took my choc. chip Vietnamese cinnamon scone out of the oven, any excuse to make those sweet buttery scone. I don't get up until 10 am on Saturdays, if anything about the wedding is on around that time I will watch some of it.

Honored Contributor

When corgis fly.

Respected Contributor

Not getting up, that's why DVRs were invented.

Honored Contributor

I believe the actual wedding won't be until7AM EST - noon London time. My kids and grandkids say they are watching it on TV so I'm gonna watch it on the BBC and we'll all be watching the same thing at the same time.

Respected Contributor

Definitely not. I get up early 5 days/wk. The wknd is my time to sleep in.😴💤

Honored Contributor

no......have never watched a royal wedding or a royal funeral and not about to start now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

If there's nothing else good on. Or during commercials.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Getting up early?

[ Edited ]

I'm on the East Coast, so coverage will be starting at around 4:00 a.m....I will be taping it on BBC.

However, I definitely want to watch the Wedding live and it will be starting at around 7:00 a.m., so I am always up by that time...no alarm needed.

Then, throughout the day, I can watch the full coverage in its entirety.

Can't wait!...I'm such a sucker for romance, love, happy times and celebrations! Woman Very Happy 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I'm up at 5 every day, tomorrow will be no different