Honored Contributor
No! I’m in California. LOL.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
No! I’m in California. LOL.

LOL @bikerbabe

you dont need to wake up early, you just need to stay awake now. Smiley LOLWoman Wink

nighty night.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I wasn’t sleeping, so I got up at 5:30, I feel as I saw the best of the coverage. I wish the couple all the best, but am happy it’s finally over!

Honored Contributor

I suspect the hubub isn't going away anytime soon. Meghan is a novelty, with her American upbrining ,and mixed race. This is new for the Royal Family. I just hope the press is kind to her

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Getting up early?

[ Edited ]

I had no intentions of getting up early for the wedding. I'm on the West coast.  I figured I could watch the recaps, which I knew I would. I was in London during Diana's wedding staying with friends, and the whole country was a twitter with excitement. However, I fell asleep with the television on in my bedroom in the middle of Seth Meyers' show, and somehow I woke up during the motorcade to Windsor chapel. So I watched it in real time after all. Once again I got caught up in everything that I love about the United Kingdom, including the crazy fascinators.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I suspect the hubub isn't going away anytime soon. Meghan is a novelty, with her American upbrining ,and mixed race. This is new for the Royal Family. I just hope the press is kind to her

The British press is not often kind to anyone...at least their tabloid press. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think she looked absolutely beautiful. - But, I thought I heard she wasn't supposed to wear white, just cream, champagne, beige, etc....  Her dress sure looked white to me.  ?????