Esteemed Contributor

today and maybe yesterday. Has anyone else received a prompt (in orange) which says, "Sorry, you are unable to complete the action requested" ??

However, once signed off and back on, everything is fine again. Is this some glitch with QVC's IT Dept. again?

I'm well aware of the on-going problems their IT is having and see no sense in filing a complaint if they already know. However, if this is a new issue has anyone else contacted QVC or shall I send in notice of the problem? Many of you have been on here all morning and much of the afternoon; I have not. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: Getting a strange prompt

@BirkiLady.  According to a msg sent by Beth a couple hours ago, the system is fixed and you need to delete cookies.  Now don't shoot the messenger; I'm just telling you what the official word is.  I've been using Chrome all afternoon and have been fine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

QVC Customer Care

@BirkiLady

The "entity too large" message that has been ongoing has been fixed. We have increased our capacity parameters but if you get that message you should delete your cookies again.

The issue you are having is unrelated to that one. Yours is a general message but I have not heard anyone else having the same error message. I will however report it to see if there is something going on.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVCThank you, Beth. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC  I'm getting the strange message in the orange box again today. "Sorry, we're unable to help you complete this task . . ." (Or something to that effect. I've already forgotten what it said.) Could you please help me again? And the "Entity too large" message. Many thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVCThat strange prompt (in the orange box) is appearing again this evening. Something about "We're unable to help you complete this task . . ."  As well as the "Entity is too large" prompt appeared yesterday.

Sorry I didn't notify you, but was in a hurry to leave the house and haven't been on-line since then. Thanks, again, for your help.  Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

Thank you for the update. Will contact the team again regarding these.

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

Thank you for the update. Will contact the team again regarding these.

Beth QVC

Thanks @Beth-QVC!

😊

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

ETA: 9/24/18 3:31 AM  

@Beth-QVC  Don't know if the above problems ^^^ have been resolved, but they are still appearing. I left shortly after leaving the message last evening and wasn't able to see any improvement . . . and I don't see a reply from any Moderators that it was resolved. Sorry to bother you, but it is so annoying! Thanks for helping with this, again.