Respected Contributor

Getting Older

dropping something.png

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

Re: Getting Older

😂😂😂. This is so true🤣🤣🤣. I certainly can relate😁.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@twopeas  I feel that way at work. Someone comes to my desk with some petty problem and I tell them I feel for them and will address it immediately. And then I drop it!  I'm retiring in a few weeks! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

If you do yoga everyday you will be picking stuff up off the floor and doing down ward dog till your dieing day.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

When you're very young everyone in authority is much older, later, those people are your age, at a certain age, they are all younger.  

Trusted Contributor

@this is my nic  Oh my! When I refer to 40 somethings at work as "kids" people have trouble understanding! hahaha! They will get it eventually!

Contributor

Made me chuckle out loud!

Respected Contributor

You know you're getting older when Mary Lou Retton is doing an ad for a menopause product, LOL!!

Image result for mary lou retton

Image result for mary lou retton menopause commercial;

Valued Contributor

DH went to a rock tribute show a couple of years ago where the star dropped something and had to pick it up. He jokingly said, “Nowadays, when I drop something, I ask if anyone needs anything while I’m down there.” 😉