Honored Contributor

Re: Gary and Carolyn had dinner last night

Carolyn looks very young, not wearing TV makeup, etc. 

Wishing Carolyn and Dan well.  

Gary, too!  (Love the name 'Gary'.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

That's a sight for sore eyes, isn't it?  So nice to see their smiling faces.  Thanks for sharing that pic.

Respected Contributor

For people who like Denim & Co, they are very pleasant to listen to and do a great job presenting the features of the garments.  @Janey2 Your post is judgmental.  You do you, I'll do me.

Respected Contributor

i'll get involved with who i dang well please

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

The poster telling fellow posters how to spend their own free time seems to have a substantial amount available herself, spent judging and assessing others.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@Linda0215Don't take my response so personally. I was just wondering how adult mature people get so attached to a person they do not know. She's a salesperson who was probably let go for management's valid reasons. Maybe she even chose it. There are plenty of other hosts you can get attached to for whatever reason.

@Janey2 - It was you telling others how to spend their time ("volunteer") that makes posters suggest you take your own advice.

How can "adult mature people" spend their time telling others on a forum how they should spend theirs or about whom they should care?

It's easy enough to pass by any threads on a topic you don't personally care about.  It leaves you more time to volunteer and do something useful for society.

Honored Contributor

@SylvaBelle - Great photo.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@SylvaBelle   Wonderful photo...thank you.

I never watched D & C....stopped buying this brand years ago but Carolyn seemed like the QVC I once loved and trusted. She looks happy here...so glad about that.

Super Contributor

I'm sorry but I really don't care. Sorry not. Btw I had dinner with my friend also last night, if any body cares........

Honored Contributor

Nice to see them sharing time together. She looks great in that picture.