Trusted Contributor
We lasted about 45 seconds and then changed the channel.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

I'll watch again next week as well. The show is more lighthearted than so much of the programming these days. I'm always looking for stuff without murder and mayhem, and NO MORE reality shows, so thought I'd tune in. I don't know how I missed the part about it being a musical, but that made it something different.

It's only 4 weeks in duration, so I think I'll stick with it for now! :-) The cast is great, too!

Esteemed Contributor

I love musicals but I did not watch because I thought this one looked dumb. So I came here to read the comments :-)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

I finally caught up on the two episodes tonight. I liked it a lot. It's humorous, anachronistic, and musical. What's not to like?

Super Contributor

We watched it last night on Demand and really liked it. Of course if you are not into musicals or Black Adderish type of shows you would think it's awful. So nice that there are so many choices for all of us to watch.

I was surprised to see it's only on for four weeks. Will be interesting to see how this all ends.

Vicki

Super Contributor

The actor who plays Galavant was on The View this morning. Lord, without the armor, he IS a good looking guy, and at only 27, he has had a lot of musical theater and acting experience. He said if it is popular, it may be picked up for something more than the few episodes they are now doing. It's filmed in England, but he lives in the U.S.

Super Contributor
I lasted less than 10 minutes
Valued Contributor

My husband and I both enjoyed it. We thought if was funny and clever.