Honored Contributor

very cute if you have children.....they can call and hear the GRINCH story on the phone. Smiley Happy

Call & Listen Today Free 712-832-8555

Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas is a classic Christmas story for kids of all ages.

https://www.freeconference.com/freeconference-coms-christmas-story-hotline/

grinch phone.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I didn't go to the link but the whole story will be read?  Those lines are going to be busy!!!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

I didn't go to the link but the whole story will be read?  Those lines are going to be busy!!!

@Cakers3 

YES, the entire story is read.

so much fun to listen to.

the entire recording lasts for about 12 minutes.

perfect for bedtime. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

We watched the "old" Grinch cartoon last night.  I so enjoyed reading the book to my DD when she was growing up.  Told DH I sure miss that book.  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

We watched the "old" Grinch cartoon last night.  I so enjoyed reading the book to my DD when she was growing up.  Told DH I sure miss that book.  LOL 

@Preds   Now he knows what to buy for you.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Preds   I did the same for my three kids and we all enjoyed it.  Why have them listening on a device rather than parents reading to their children?  

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Preds   I did the same for my three kids and we all enjoyed it.  Why have them listening on a device rather than parents reading to their children?  

it is quite easy to do both......and the voice, the intonations, and the music in the background make it extra enjoyable. i enjoyed it myself and i am 57 years old.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45   Thanks for sharing! 

My wee grandchildren will enjoy this!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

My daughter loves the Grinch! She watches it every year, now with her kids) and reads the story as well.