Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest - Congratulations!!! I love goldens. We lost ours many years ago and I still miss his face and waggy tail. If I were looking for a bigger dog, a golden would be my first choice.

Please post pictures when you get him/her.

Honored Contributor

I'm thrilled for you!  My secret desire is to have one, too, but these old bones and two cats counsel against this.

Honored Contributor

From,a good breeder ,that does clearances,close to portland maine,  a little boy ,oct.21st. His name will be CLANCY.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Glad to hear your good news. Love the name, BTW.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest Yay, so exciting! I hope you will post pictures of your new puppy.

Clancy is such a cute name❤

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest  I couldn't be happier for you!  Our female Golden is 8 years old.  We couldn't possibly love her more than we do.  Goldens just capture your heart.  I don't think we could ever have a different breed after having a Golden.  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest  HOORAY!  you found one! 
                 🦮

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest I am so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!   I got another westie, it is NOT Toby Snow as there will NEVER be that bond again.  Buddy is a new challenge and he is quite entertaining to say the least.  You deserve a new companion and I know that they will be blessed to have you for a loving home.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest  I am sooooo happy for you! I think Spirit was waiting to send you the right one.🐾 I love the name Clancy. Can't wait to see pictures. Congrats!❤️

Trusted Contributor

Wonderful news!!!!  Looking forward to pics and the new one's name : )