Trusted Contributor

Re: GIVE US BACK OUR FORUMS!

From Daughter, With Love greeting card

I think it worked this time.  Sorry, practicing, just random image.  Nothing to do with thread.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

I got "removed" for saying something similar but you said it more eloquently than I did. 

I also don't like the new website either and find myself looking to buy less and less.  I don't like the color, format and find it very cumbersome to navigate.

That's OK, everyone can run their business as they choose so if it makes people happy and spend more money, go for it.

Honored Contributor

I don't like it and that's not going to change. I resent the childishness of the set up, I dislike the disrespect the Q is showing us. Someone asked about Lisa M and we got a mommy response, 'spectulation can be hurtful'. Lisa has chosen to share personal information, so why can't those who care about her be given a resonable response instead of a reprimand.

Respected Contributor

@goodstuff wrote:

The "My Favorite Brand" folder is a weak concession and a step in the right direction........but it is not nearly as clear, simple, and direct as the old set-up, where subforums were clearly listed under each major merchandise heading down the left of the page.  The old topic set-up was simpler and better.  I want it back.

Stay tuned...  The more suggestions of ours they (attempt) to institute...the more appreciative people will be...not realizing they've merely instituted a bad version of the old version!  ROTFL.

Honored Contributor

I hate this forum now.  I've been scanning the titles looking for some of my old topics.

I see tons of Wen, stuff about Antonella (she is sweet, but I'm not interested right now), Louis (I own a lot of his clothes, again, not interested now), everything but.....

They've lumped my favorite TV forum into books, TV and movies.  We've gained some wonderful posters and I love that, but it makes it too difficult to find specifically what i want.

There, now i'm going to bed.  it's not like anything is going to change.  i just don't post on here like I used to.  no big loss.

Trusted Contributor

I wish the forums had not changed.  I find it hard to navigate. 

Honored Contributor

I would like TPTB to make a separate forum for the book people.  Even if I rarely participated, I always read people's recommendations.