Trusted Contributor

GIVE US BACK OUR FORUMS!

[ Edited ]

OK.......WE'VE GIVEN THIS NEW FORMAT A TRY FOR A FEW DAYS, AND MOST OF US STILL DON'T LIKE IT.  WE FIND IT HARDER TO USE, MISSING KEY COMPONENTS, AND INFERIOR IN MANY WAYS TO WHAT WE HAD BEFORE.

GIVE BACK OUR OLD FORUMS AND SUBFORUMS!!  RIGHT NOW!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: GIVE US BACK OUR FORUMS!

I see that many of the sub forums are now back.  Look over on the left.  The first one on top under Forums is "My Favorite Brand".  Click on that and there is a whole list of brand forums such as Bare Minerals to Wen in alpha order.

What I don't see is a Book forum separate from TV and Movies which we have requested and no one has replied.

And another thing, how did you insert that pic.  I had no trouble making an Avatar.  I can post anything from my computer but that's it.  I can't find a way to add a pic from the general web here like I could before.  

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Contributor

Goodstuff love that picture! I think that's how we all felt. I guess they did listen if you look under "My Favorite Brand" many of the sub-forums are now listed there.

Honored Contributor

i am liking the new format more each day.....and i like the direction it is headed, especially if they fix a few more minor things.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

The "My Favorite Brand" folder is a weak concession and a step in the right direction........but it is not nearly as clear, simple, and direct as the old set-up, where subforums were clearly listed under each major merchandise heading down the left of the page.  The old topic set-up was simpler and better.  I want it back.

Contributor

I agree.  This new setup is terrible and I hate it.  Why can't things be left alone?  Every dam n time they change things, it's only for the worse.  Wake up, should've left the forum alone.

Trusted Contributor

Mrs. Sweetie Bear asked:

And another thing, how did you insert that pic.  I had no trouble making an Avatar.  I can post anything from my computer but that's it.  I can't find a way to add a pic from the general web here like I could before.  

I looked up "angry mob" images with Google, and then copied and pasted from the selection that came up.  Just like before.

Respected Contributor

sunshine45 said:

5m ago

"i am liking the new format more each day.....and i like the direction it is headed, especially if they fix a few more minor things."

I agree with you but I WILL be happier when we can quote with our iPads.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

@goodstuff wrote:

Mrs. Sweetie Bear asked:

I looked up "angry mob" images with Google, and then copied and pasted from the selection that came up.  Just like before.

hmmm...the old C&P method is not working for me anymore.  I am on a PC and use Chrome.  Nothing happens when I try.  Am I the only one?

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Contributor

goodstuff wrote:

The "My Favorite Brand" folder is a weak concession and a step in the right direction........but it is not nearly as clear, simple, and direct as the old set-up, where subforums were clearly listed under each major merchandise heading down the left of the page.  The old topic set-up was simpler and better.  I want it back.

I do have to agree with you that it is a weak concession. I was just happy to see that perhaps they are listening to us. It was so much better before, this has been a nightmare.

MrsSweetieBear yes I also would like books separate from Movies and TV