Esteemed Contributor

Re: ***GENOA CITY /YOUNG & THE RESTLESS SOAP DISCUSSION***

Yeah! Can't wait for that to be over. Victor will gloat over that and try to get Nick back on his good side with the I told you son!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/31/2014 LuvitorLIT said:

I'll be cheering on the new Adam I don't care what he looks like just as long as he puts Billy in his place.

Maybe Nikki will off herself by driving drunk she more annoying now and Christine will be relieved.

Will Phyllis kidnap Sharon and scare her until she remembers what happened?

I will be cheering for Adam too Luvitor. Cocky Billy needs a good kick.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I think now that the big story of Adam's return is on Wed. , they're tying up all the loose ends in preparation to the biggest comeback ever ! LOL

Honored Contributor

Mon. spoiler:

Phyllis tricks Sharon, Victor comes to a stunning realization, and Kelly wonders about her future.

At Sharon's house, Phyllis tells her this time, her wedding will end up just the way it's supposed to. She says Nick enlisted her to take Sharon to the wedding. Sharon's not buying it, but Phyllis insists there's a surprise involved - he's giving her the big wedding he promised in a ballroom. Sharon asks what she's really up to. Phyllis spins a yarn about convincing Nick to let her make up for ruining the last wedding. Sharon wants to call Nick. Phyllis says no - she will blow everything. They head out.

Austin greets Nick at The Underground. Nick says Summer wanted to meet him there. Austin says she hasn't been there and wasn't planning to be. They discuss Phyllis. Austin is glad Nick is cool with him and says Summer never stopped thinking of him as her dad. Nick says Summer will always be his daughter. They wonder about Summer not showing up. Nick leaves.

At the ranch, Victor establishes that the hairbrush is Summer's. She confirms it and wonders why he has it and why he cares who it belongs to. Victor learns that she left it at Sharon's when she was babysitting and says he has something to tell her. He talks about how he's never thought of her as anything but a Newman. They embrace. Victor loves her. Summer says she's in a pretty good place. Victor muses that she may have come to think of Jack as her father, but to him she's always a Newman. They discuss Phyllis' recovery. Summer takes her hairbrush and leaves. Victor pulls the DNA results out and calls the doctor to confirm things. After he muses, "My God. It is you my darling Summer, that Sharon lied about."

At the Club, Traci is surprised when Abby spots Kelly and admits she feels bad for her. Traci has a feeling Phyllis might not ruin Kelly's life. At the bar, Kelly calls Jack - she can't stop thinking about the kiss. Kelly greets Abby and Traci. She tells them yesterday Jack clarified things. Abby says she saw Jack with Phyllis and Summer acting like a family - maybe she misunderstood. Abby warns that Phyllis won't let Jack go easily. Kelly says, "Neither will I." Traci follows Kelly to the bar and apologizes for Abby. Kelly appreciates her directness. They talk about letting someone in after you've suffered a loss like they have. Kelly asks Traci for reassurance about Jack, but Traci can't answer that.

At the Abbott house, Jack hangs up from Kelly and chats with Billy, who says moving in with Chelsea is the best decision he's made in a while. Jack has made a decision too - he's going to tell Phyllis he and Kelly are involved. Billy warns of the fallout. He suggests wearing full body armor. Jack hates the situation. He says he'll tell Phyllis the truth. Billy wonders what he'll say when she asks which of them he wants to be with. Jack talks about him and Phyllis finally getting it together and then came her accident...and Kelly. They talk about love catching you by surprise and it being possible to love two women at the same time. Billy reminds Jack you have to choose one - he has. Jack says he knows one thing - he can't go on like this. Later, Jack opens his door to Victor. He's there on a very important family matter.

At Crimson Lights, Noah asks Kevin what he's working on but he closes his laptop. "It's not ready." Noah wonders if he's hacking again. Kevin says Mariah was just there and they chat about her. Noah asks if Kevin has a thing for Mariah. He says they're just friends. Noah says that's too bad, he could see them together.

Summer arrives at The Underground and learns that Nick was there expecting to meet her. She tells Austin she didn't ask him to come. Summer talks about Phyllis being distracted and teases Austin about a sexy costume at home. Austin notes it's their first official holiday. She thinks it will be a day she'll always remember. Summer notices her phone missing.

Nick arrives at home to find no one is there. Noah enters.

At the charity gala venue where she fell, Phyllis tells Sharon that the elevator went without them. "You don't have a problem with the stairs, do you?" Sharon doesn't. In the stairwell, Phyllis goes to the top. Sharon has flashbacks and asks about the wedding. Phyllis says she lied. "Here we are. Just the two of us...again." She coaxes Sharon to remember. Sharon flashes back again to them arguing. "I remember."

Billy arrives at the Club as Abby and Traci are leaving. Abby is all over him about moving in with Chelsea. Billy says, "Thanks for always sharing your thoughts, Abby. Kick in the head." Billy joins Kelly, and they discuss Abby having opinions on things that don't affect her. Kelly asks Billy if she should fight for Jack. Billy absolutely thinks she has a chance.

Honored Contributor

Monday - Victor is shocked by a secret he uncovers as Phyllis messes things up for Sharon

Tues - the Hilary/Devon affair is outed!

Wed - Chelsea gets a strange present, Justin Hartley debuts as Adam

Thurs - Billy thinks he and Victoria have another chance at love.

Fri - Kevin begs Michael to tell Lauren he's sick.

Honored Contributor

Mon. episode

Victor realizes after Summer confirms the hairbrush is hers, and not Faith's, that Nick is Summer's father. Phyllis gets Nick away from Sharon and she goes to Sharon's house and tells her she's there to take her to her wedding. Sharon does not believe Phyllis is there to take her to the wedding - Phyllis tries to convince her that Nick is surprising her with a big splashy wedding. Sharon doesn't believe Phyllis and she asks her what she's really up to.

Jack tells Billy that he's going to tell Phyllis that he is involved with Kelly. Billy asks Jack if he's prepared for Phyllis' reaction. Jack just wants to get everything out in the open.

Noah and Kevin discuss Mariah and Noah can tell he has a thing for Mariah and he's okay with it.

Victor gets emotional and tells Summer he's always thought of her as a Newman. Summer says she loves both of her families and they hug. Summer tells Victor she's in a good place now and she's finally come to think of Jack as her Dad. Victor says she will always be a Newman to him.

Phyllis is still trying to convince Sharon that she's there to take her to the wedding. Phyllis is trying to make every excuse in the book to convince Sharon and she finally succeeds. Sharon wants to call Nick first to confirm Phyllis' story but she says no she can't.

Abby and Traci are are at the club and they run into Kelly - Abby tells Kelly an awake Phyllis is a force to be reckoned with. Kelly understands that as Abby tells her Phyllis might try to scratch her eyes out. Kelly says she won't keep Jack from Summer but she's feeling very confident. Traci tells Abby that's none of their business - Kelly says she's not letting go of Jack and Abby says Phyllis will never let go. Jack and Billy have a similar conversation about Phyllis' tenacity and how much Jack loves that about her.

Summer wanted to ask Victor if there could be any side effects from the treatment - she seems a little different. Victor reassures her that everything will be fine and he makes her feel better. Summer takes her hair brush and leaves and Victor pulls the DNA report out of his briefcase and reads it again - realizing that Summer is Nick's daughter after all.

Nick is at the club and is confused as to why Summer isn't there (Phyllis texted him using Summer's phone to get him out of the house so she could ambush Sharon) but he has to leave for the wedding and leaves the club. Sharon insists on calling Nick but Phyllis does some more fast talking to get her to not call Nick - Sharon agrees to go.

Summer shows up at the club and Austin tells her she just missed Nick. She's confused - she says she's seeing him at the wedding. Nick arrives home looking for Sharon but nobody is there and Nick is confused - where is everybody. Phyllis and Sharon arrive at the club - Phyllis convinces Sharon they should take the stairs to the ballroom - recreating the scene when Phyllis fell down the stairs and Sharon was with her.

Billy runs into Abby and Traci - Abby chides him about moving in with Chelsea. Abby can't believe he moved in with Chelsea - Traci tries to drag her away - Abby says he's making a huge mistake - she's always a kick in the head. Then Billy talks to Kelly - how was her run-in with Abby and Traci? Kelly recounts her conversation with them - Traci was maddeningly neutral so Kelly asks Billy to be straight with her - should she fight for Jack?

Victor calls the Doctor in Stockholm and there was only one person's hair on the brush - confirming to him that Summer is Nick's daughter. He realizes it was Summer that Sharon lied about and he's very upset. Phyllis and Sharon are walking up the stairs and Sharon has a memory about Phyllis falling - Phyllis seems to remember everything and asks her if she has a problem with the stairwell. Sharon wants to go to the wedding but Phyllis isn't moving and says she lied - Nick isn't here and no one is here. Sharon says she knew it. Phyllis says here they are just the two of them again!

Victor shows up at Jack's house - its about a very important family matter. Austin and Summer put their masks on - she wants to take a picture but can't find her phone (Phyllis has it). Noah arrives home - Nick tells him that Sharon is missing. Noah calls her. Sharon asks Phyllis "were they there before - she can't remember". Phyllis says she thinks she does remember - it was the night she fell down the stairs but Sharon insists she can't remember it. Sharon says she wants to remember but Phyllis says she has to face what happened that night in the stairwell. Suddenly Sharon remembers chasing Phyllis up the stairs and it all comes back to her at that moment.

Respected Contributor

I'm really trying hard to like NuPhyllis but it's not easy!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Yeah, she's to over the top. She needs to go to Jack's bedroom and defuse some of that energy.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a proponent for Kelly, but I like her better for Jack than Phyllis. Peter Bergman and Michelle Stafford just had that chemistry. If she returned...no contest...{#emotions_dlg.devil2} but to me, he doesn't look right with this Phyllis.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Yeah, Kelly is more mouse like and compatible with Jack. The way he tells Abby to shut up and not tell Phyllis nothing is stupid. That woman can handle hot lava coming her way she's no wilting lily like he thinks she is. Like I've said before anybody who can hitchhike from Ga to Wis with a 50,000 diamond ring on her finger and get there in one piece I'd say is a pretty strong ol' gal. LOL