Honored Contributor

Re: ***GENOA CITY /YOUNG & THE RESTLESS SOAP DISCUSSION***

I agree that Phyllis needs an attitude adjustment ...... boy, she doesn't skip a beat, does she? {#emotions_dlg.crying}

I saw a commercial with the New Adam ..... he reminds me of Deacon Sharpe! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

She's turning into a female Victor. LOL All she does is huff and puff and try to blow everybody's house down.

Get over yourself......

Super Contributor

So glad I am not alone in not liking Phyllis. She needs to get over trying to run Summer's life. And wonder what is her plan to stop Nick and Sharon from tying the knot. What the heck business is it of hers anyway? She acts like she owns Nick. She's gonna blow a gasket when she finds out about Kelly. This is payback from her past. Karma is a %$&*^. Oh, and not happy when that nasty Grace is there. She gives me the creeps for some reason. Send her back to Good 'Ol Californie!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I agree.

I think Maureen killed her own husband and saint Ben took the rap.

Can't believe that Sharon can still be fooled into thinking Cassie is alive. She just can't get over the fact the girl is dead.

Still can't stand Billy. Where's he get off telling Chelsea how she can dress her own baby ! He needs to stand down and shut the F up. If she wants the kid to be a sheep, then, that's her call .Billy is not the Father and thank God or he might be left in the car at night too.

Wish the mean producer Jill Warren would ax that character. He makes my b/p go up. LOL

Super Contributor

Sharke, Speaking of leaving the child in the car....wonder why they never pressed charges against Billy for leaving Delia alone in the car AT NIGHT. It is against the law to leave a child unattended in the car. He gets on my last nerve too, he certainly got over his LOVE for Victoria in a hurry when he had the chance to bed Chelsea. I don't like when the characters don't even mourn a little for a lost love. (Chelsea too). It's like they can't be alone for any amount of time. Haven't seen today's show yet.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know that, but, then, I don't have kids.

I've known women who have married again after their husband died within a yr. 3, to be truthful. I don't understand it.

My husband's sister , a case , in point. Her husband died from a heart attack while watching TV in March of 2008, she married again by March of the next yr. "I don't want to be alone" wahhhhhhhhh she has 2 kids and grandkids, but, she just couldn't go day by day without being miserable. Well, as Dr. Phil would say "how's that working for U"? Now, she said if she had it to do over again,no way in hale would she marry that man ! We all warned her from her mother to me a in-law. We might as well been talking to a stump. He treats her like a dog, won't give her any money and at 75 she still has to babysit other people's kids for spending money. He wouldn't let her draw off of his SS. She only gets 450 a month SS. The house is in his kid's name. She will be asked to vacate when he dies I'm sure. woman is nuts.

Then, I had couple of women up in Ind where I'm originally from, that husband's died and one married 8 months later !!!!!! That one had me fooled I would had bet my last nickel she would never marry again, especially, before the yr. was out, but, there she went !

God love them , I guess. Won't be me, though.

Chelsea, is another 'needy' person why in the hale would u want to take up with a man who cheated on his wife multiple times, drunk and a gambler, then, allow that man in your life and your child's life ? She has money coming out both ends and a good livihood why take that on your self. I'd drop kicked his sorry behind back to Victoria and said "he's your problem not mine I'm not desperate". LOL He will cheat on Chelsea too.

Super Contributor

That is sad about your SIL. Wow...sad life. I, too, know people (mostly men) who remarry quickly after a spouse dies. I guess they don't want to be alone. I think sometimes they want to show (the women) that they can still get a man. They lose a lot of weight when hubby dies, then they remarry, and put the weight back on! Don't think I could ever remarry. Couldn't find anyone as good as what I've got now.

Honored Contributor

I'll tell you why men remarry so fast....they miss their 'slave'. LOL I don't have nobody picking up after me, cooking and hemming my clothes, keeping track of my appt.'s to do list, etc. doing my washing and ironing, babying me. I'd remarry too if I 'd had that in the first place. Mine is gonna be a lost man if I kick the bucket before he does. LOL He's gonna stand in one spot and not know which foot to put first. I told him better get a hot plate and open up a car and learn how to use the dishwasher, iron, and vacumn, use the pc and all these other new fangled gadgets that U refuse to learn. He don't even know how to get a channel on the cable remote without me barking directions. He'll be like his sister , marry the first 'slave girl' he can get to replace poor ol' susy LOL

A_GhostWhtFloats-vi.gif

Honored Contributor

I read something so stupid I didn't bother to post it here, Rumour.gif but it said that mystery gal might be Adam's half sister...huh? wouldn't she have to be the daughter of Hope then ? Who was Hope with besides Victor? I don't believe it !!!!!!!!!!!! Just to far out there, and why wouldn't Hope had told before she died? duh...............

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/30/2014 Sharke said:

She's turning into a female Victor. LOL All she does is huff and puff and try to blow everybody's house down.

Get over yourself......

yeah she is force to be reckoned with and kinda scary too.