Honored Contributor

Re: ***GENOA CITY /YOUNG & THE RESTLESS SOAP DISCUSSION***

Hyacith003, I think Ben will be complicated, too. I think he and Ashley are going to get involved. He sure doesn't seem to mind flirting with her. Abby probably likes him, too judging by the way she complains about him all of the time.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 11/8/2014 Sharke said:
On 11/8/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:

Yuck Bad news for me:

Steve Burton has re-upped his contract, and is staying put in Genoa City for at least another year, which means more of Mr. Dylan McAvoy!

According to CBS Soaps In Depth, Burton told them he is staying for awhile at Y&R, “I’ve re-signed for a year, and I’m very happy!”

Burton joined <em>The Young and the Restless</em> family back in January 2013 after two decades as Jason Morgan on <em>General Hospital.</em>

The actor has been commuting back and forth from his home in Nashville, where he resides with his wife, and three children to tape episodes of the number one daytime drama.

I don't mind him too much. I'm getting used to his burst of temper. I just hope Ian doesn't come back. I couldn't stand to even look at him. Maureen can leave, too. She walks and acts like a man. Since she's playing the role of a woman, she should act like one since she's an actress.

She's a lesbian in real life, just saying..........nothing wrong with that, but, saying it is what it is.

Yes, I know she's a lesbian and that's ok. But does she have to act masculine? She's an actress and should be able to play all kinds of roles. Maybe it's just me thinking she's more masculine acting than,,say Fen, for instance. Or Noah. Remember the movie Some Like It Hot, lol? They acted feminine.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

just her nature I guess. I always thought Paul's daughter 'Heather' played for the other team, also, and the original Mackenzie browning she was real manly like. that's one story Y&R never have done come to think of it. LOL Adam and Rafe, the lawyer got cozy up in Victor's bedroom couple of times, but, that was it.

Sometimes when I answer the phone somebody will say "Rick"? and I'll say "no, it's his wife" hahhahaha maybe I'm turning too. LOL Think when you get older (ouch) your voice deepens a little bit. ROFL

Honored Contributor

just her nature I guess. I always thought Paul's daughter 'Heather' played for the other team, also, and the original Mackenzie browning she was real manly like. that's one story Y&R never have done come to think of it. LOL Adam and Rafe, the lawyer got cozy up in Victor's bedroom couple of times, but, that was it.

Sometimes when I answer the phone somebody will say "Rick"? and I'll say "no, it's his wife" hahhahaha maybe I'm turning too. LOL Think when you get older (ouch) your voice deepens a little bit. ROFL

Lol....now that was a lol for real.. My voice is deeper with age too. Yeah, that first MacKenzie was kind of manly. But she was small like a woman which helped counter it.
Honored Contributor

That Mackenzie, Brock's daughter always looked like she had been munching on lemons all her life. I can't use the word I want to because the Q thinks the s sounds like a F LOL , so, I'll say munching. She had those bushy brows and just was an unhappy chick. I was glad when she hit the road, then, that gal they replaced her with was a horror too. I'm better looking then she was another no talent actor. Tyler, I guess is long gone he couldn't act either. They have had some real dogs on there.

anybody remember that original Heather ? she had a bod to die for. She had that mole at the corner of her lip though. Always wondered why she didn't have it removed. Very pretty gal, but, I was always focused on that stupid mole she left Adam when she found out about him and Rafe. That was when that show was the BEST. When Adam was evil incarnate.

Honored Contributor

Spoilers & Updates

Ben tells his mother he plans to come clean.

Phyllis grills Billy.

Chelsea finds the nanny cam.

Phyllis learns the truth about Kelly.

Tuesday November 11:

Joe makes a move on Avery.

Colin tells Hilary he's there to see her about someone close to her heart.

Joe tells Avery, "You bailed on me. Just like you're going to bail on Dylan when he lets you down." She slaps him.

Maureen asks Victoria, "Are you calling Ben?" Victoria says, "Ben already knows the truth, now we're going to tell the police." Maureen grabs at her phone. "Don't!"

Wednesday November 12:

Sharon's world begins to crumble.

Thursday November 13:

"The Bold and the Beautiful" actress, Jennifer Gareis returns as Grace Turner on November 13.

Actress 'Hotlips' gal from (""MASH") begins her multi-episode arc as Constance Bingham on November 13.

Friday November 14:

Victoria contemplates her future and the decisions she's made.

Week of November 24:

Julianne Morris Polaha returns as Amy Wilson on Tuesday November 25.

"Y&R" is pre-empted for CBS coverage of football on Thursday November 27.

CBS will air a previously viewed episode of "Y&R" on Friday November 28 due to coverage of stupid football

Honored Contributor

Message 158

contains previews. (fast moving message group some stuff falls between the cracks) LOL

Super Contributor

Wow, the banter back and forth on the last 2 pages here has been really good. Love to read everyone's opinions! November should be a good month....too bad it can't be every month. I have really been FF a LOT lately. That Joe fella....can't stand him for some reason, and I guess I FF too much, as I missed what happened with Jeffrey? What did he do that Chelsea had to give him $?? He is such a snake. The scene in the Dr. office when the receptionist came to get Michael was so unreal. I have NEVER seen a receptionist come get a patient and put their arm around them like she did Michael. Of course they did it so Kevin would see and get suspicious, but really???

Honored Contributor

It's not impossible that the nurse/receptionist would show him a little empathy when she would know the Dr would be getting ready to tell him some bad news. They should do that anyway out of the kindness of their hearts.

Jeffrey, came to Chelsea the last time when he had "lost money on the ponies" and Chelsea threw money at him to get rid of him because she was expecting company and wanted to get rid of him. Now, that Victoria came crying to Billy to get Chelsea to make Jeffrey drop the lawsuit against Ben so she wouldn't be so stressed out that means Billy will tell Chelsea to call off Jeffrey and the way to do that is to give him money to shut him up. He wouldn't want Vicky to be stressed out being that might be his kid. (pray , it's not ) LOL

Ms. Fox,

don't you think that Michael should go ahead and tell lauren and Fen because if he has to have surgery how is he going to hide it ? even if he has to have treatments,etc. she would still have to know what's going on since she's always wanting to go to the bedroom every 5 min. You can't hide that from your wife, regardless. Kevin, is right this time. I still haven't seen for sure if the character will be killed off or what. Rumors out there, but, I think it all depends if the actor wants to leave the show or if Jill warren phelps, the producer wants him to leave to match Lauren up with Joe. If anybody has information from a reliable source please post it.

Valued Contributor

Everybody read message 158.

If I had to take a guess, Ms Fox I'd say Maureen, the mother did, to protect her kids.

How do you give birth in a closet unless it's a big ol' walk in LOL

You lost me here! Who gave birth in a closet? I cannot find any reference to that.