Frequent Contributor

I love your sig line: ~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

May I use it?

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.”
Respected Contributor

@Ohio St8 Thanks for asking. I'll be honest and say that I'd rather you not copy it. It's something that I heard often from my Dad and it's quite dear to me. I'm sure you can understand and will be able to come up with wording that expresses your thoughts in your own words. Again, thanks for asking. I appreciate it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Frequent Contributor

Oh, you gave the quote even more meaning. I understand why you cherish it. You had a very wise father. I can & will adapt it. Thank you (& yout precious father)!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ohio St8 I'm impressed that you asked first............very niece.  However, I love your sig line - it's short and full of feelings - dog lovers can relate.

Esteemed Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 @Ohio St8 @fthunt  May I compliment you all on a lovely exchange.  So nice to see kindness, respect and understanding. Heart

Frequent Contributor

It takes the same or perhaps more energy to be cruel so I would rather be nice. Thank you for your comments & compliments.