Regular Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be a free shipping Day? 

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

The 'official' Free Shipping Day for 2018 is December 14th.  Don't know if QVC will be participating, though.

Regular Contributor

Re: Free shipping

[ Edited ]

Thank you. It would save me a lot if I wanted Christmas tree.

Honored Contributor
I would be very surprised if they participate
Honored Contributor

That late???

I wouldn't trust Christmas presents to even arrive on time!

QVC never pre-announces a Free Shipping Day...just have to keep checking and hoping!

There is a CZJ bedspread I really want but no way I am paying $13 in shipping!

Honored Contributor

It's only 10/19, I don't think QVC would announce a free shipping day this early and it wouldn't be 12/18.  Omg!  Think about it, it would be a public relations nightmare.  They'd have to hire 100 more customer service reps to handle all the complaints from people who didn't get their purchases by Christmas.  QVC does so many of those 4-hour free shipping pop ups that I wonder if they still do free shipping days.

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

The 'official' Free Shipping Day for 2018 is December 14th.  Don't know if QVC will be participating, though.

What's the scoop on this?  Official by who?  I never heard of it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping

[ Edited ]
@chrystaltree wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

What's the scoop on this?  Official by who?  I never heard of it.

I did not know either but I Googled and found out in 2 seconds.  Participating merchants offer free shipping on a specific day in December each year.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Shipping_Day

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's only 10/19, I don't think QVC would announce a free shipping day this early and it wouldn't be 12/18.  Omg!  Think about it, it would be a public relations nightmare.  They'd have to hire 100 more customer service reps to handle all the complaints from people who didn't get their purchases by Christmas.  QVC does so many of those 4-hour free shipping pop ups that I wonder if they still do free shipping days.

I have not seen 'so many of these 4-hr free shipping po ups'. they do more flash easy pay than anything.

Respected Contributor

@Aleta wrote:

Thank you. It would save me a lot if I wanted Christmas tree.

@Aleta you may make out better doing a search for Christmas tree then narrowing by free shipping to see if there are any. I wouldn't hold out for a free shipping day if you want to buy a tree from here.