Frequent Contributor

Anyone know when the next one is?

I'm hoping Wednesday when David comes back from vacation. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know what David returning from vacation would have to do with a free shipping day site wide, but QVC never announces free shipping days in advance.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

A lot of his shows he announces free shipping or 5 easy pays when he starts his show. 

Honored Contributor

But that's only after 'FREE SHIPPING' is announced on the home page, after midnight on the day of free shipping, it has nothing to do with David's shows, he's just reminding shoppers.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Frankly I was surprised they had a free shipping day after Christmas.  Wasn't it the Sunday after?  It got me to order something.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

But that's only after 'FREE SHIPPING' is announced on the home page, after midnight on the day of free shipping, it has nothing to do with David's shows, he's just reminding shoppers.

@KingstonsMom , I think the OP may be referring to a flash sale where there is free s/h during just his time slot.

I'm not sure when the last time is they did that.  I know they do flash easypays but it's been awhile since they did free shipping for a specific number of hours only.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

OH! Now I get what the OP meant, LOL!

Thank you so much, I don't watch so I didn't realize that.....duh!

My apologies to @mdgrammy! for not getting it!

Honored Contributor

Free shipping days are very rare during non-holiday periods.  I wouldn't count on another anytime soom.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Yay! David came thru! 

I had 4 items in my cart waiting!

Honored Contributor

Grateful for the FREE S&H today!

I Ordered:

A378524 - Attitudes by Renee tunic - animal/iris

J367241 - Joan Rivers 60" necklace - silvertone

M59209 - Egg Harbor Sun Dried Tomato Salmon Burgers