Trusted Contributor

I rarely buy in here anymore.. but im waiting for the next free s&h day before i do.. i see something i want to get, but i refuse to spend 5.50 for it.. I'm thinking of getting 2 sets of them.. it's the valerie parr hill set of 3 illuminating glass mercury hearts. does anyone else have these.. they are pricey, but they look so cute.. anyway, im going to wait for free s&h... no way if i get 2 sets am i paying 11.00..

Respected Contributor

I almost bought a Christmas tree, but noticed that S&H is almost $52.00!!  
So I decided to think about it and wait.

However, for items with shipping from $3.00 to $6.00 I never wait for a free shipping day.  Usually I buy at great sale prices, so I make up the savings quickly.

Just bought a cute Isaac blouse this very minute...

Super Contributor

I have several sets of Valerie's minies. the hearts are big, puffy and a gorgeous red. one of my favorites. I usually don't bother to put batts in to light up as they are stunning even unlit. 

go for it!

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

I rarely buy in here anymore.. but im waiting for the next free s&h day before i do.. i see something i want to get, but i refuse to spend 5.50 for it.. I'm thinking of getting 2 sets of them.. it's the valerie parr hill set of 3 illuminating glass mercury hearts. does anyone else have these.. they are pricey, but they look so cute.. anyway, im going to wait for free s&h... no way if i get 2 sets am i paying 11.00..

@bonnie f - I have the red ones. I put them out in February, mostly for Valentine's Day. They sit on a chest inside the front door. I change the decorations seasonally on it. 

I think they're really nice. They look pretty both lit and unlit. They're not mini, but they're not too big either. I've never had to replace the batteries when I use the timer until I take them out when I put the hearts away.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@knittykitty wrote:

I have several sets of Valerie's minies. the hearts are big, puffy and a gorgeous red. one of my favorites. I usually don't bother to put batts in to light up as they are stunning even unlit. 

go for it!

im bad because when i see something i like i'll get 2.. most of my things i got in here awhile back, they dont even have anymore.. so i learned when you see something get more than 1.. im thinking the clear set and maybe liliac... i like that its a set of 3... maybe this weekend it will be free s&h.... 

Regular Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

Those are pretty @bonnie f!

Let us know how you like them if you get them.

Honored Contributor

Shipping fees of $5.50 are actually not that high compared to what some places charge for their shipping fees. 

The other day I went driving around shopping for a new coat. That cost me a lot more than $5.50 in gas plus I had to contend with all of the traffic (accidents waiting to happen) plus the wear 'n tear on my car. I'm more than happy to spend $5.50 for shipping a coat to my front door so i did just that and bought me a new coat online.