Trusted Contributor

Re: Free Shipping for New Customers…..???

@loverly... Nope !!!! The way I heard it is "Any new customer who signs up gets free shipping for their first order AND FREE SHIPPING THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2023 for anything else they buy !!!! WHAT ?!?!?! Type COUPON under Search and it tells there... Also... I turned it on to watch just one show and THE HOST SAID OVER 4,000 new customers signed up.... So yes it's to get new customers but they're going to lose a lot of us who are long-standing customers ... Bye QVC !!!!
Contributor

As soon as all of my MANY purchased items get delivered from QVC - I will definitely be done with them.  Slap in the face.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I only order when there is free shipping. I think their shipping policies are ridiculous. I think they should have shipping and handling on each order. Not each item ordered.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I'm not sure offering free shipping to new customers is enough to make QVC more profitable.  There are too many other problems with it, e.g., overpriced products, problems with shipping, website, etc., etc.  

And what "new customers" is it trying to attract??  Millennials?  

Time will tell if this is a wise decision.

Oh I think we already know.

Contributor

Business 101 - it is FAR more cost-effective to keep your existing customer base happy than focusing solely on recruiting new customers.