Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Free Shipping Weekend at HSN

Just to advise customers, it is free shipping for the weekend. I purchased two items and saved $15.00 on shipping. The items were on sale so I saved more money. Win, Win situation.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free Shipping Weekend at HSN

I ordered the TS last night and saw the free shipping. I missed the free shipping day here last weekend. But I don’t necessarily buy or not because of shipping. I look at the total price including shipping and tax and decide if what I’m ordering is worth the total and go from there. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I got a pair of Easy Spirit clogs on sale which in the past before QVC's influence had free shipping but more recently $5.50 s/h+ tax.  Happy camper!

Respected Contributor

@elated 

Thanks for posting!  I might hop on over to HSN to check if there is anything i need.

Honored Contributor

@elated 

And there is also 7.5% cash back through ibotta today. Good day to shop. I’m going to have to check my favorites!

Respected Contributor

Happy to see free shipping weekend...but nothing I need or want...hopefully, there will be more free shipping offers in HSN's future!

Honored Contributor

@elated 

Have your things shipped? I ordered some clothes on clearance late last night and they’ve shipped already! Actually left the building! That is great!

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@elated 

Have your things shipped? I ordered some clothes on clearance late last night and they’ve shipped already! Actually left the building! That is great!

They are still processing.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the free shipping, plus some very nice sale prices.  I purchased some gifts!!!