Trusted Contributor

Re: Free Shipping = QVC Website Snafus. Count on it.

I'm not shopping much with the Q anymore even if they do offer free shipping . Most of their stuff lately is below par and made in China. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

My wish list was there.  I only had 2 items in it and both are sold out, but the Kim Gravel top was already sold out when I put it in my wish list, so no surprise there.  Had no problem ordering the Lock n Lock glass mini's and hpefully got my 8% Rakuten rebate.

Valued Contributor

I saw this free shipping event. Had 2 items in my wishlist, but it has been a crazy monring. So just now I went to order, both gone. Oh well, unspent money is money saved. But dang it!

Honored Contributor

I seem to always be suspicious when they offer free shipping. To me it might mean price increases are coming soon. 

Respected Contributor

I intended to buy two items, about $160 in total, but kept hesitating and eventually decided not to.

These games the company is playing or their programming ineptitude--or both--have a dampening effect on purchasing ardor. With so many manufacturers selling direct, including the two makers of the items on my list, it seems unwise to create roadblocks to purchase and put a sour taste in customers' mouths. We CAN go elsewhere.