Respected Contributor

Free Shipping = QVC Website Snafus. Count on it.

QVC emailed me a notice of a free shipping event. Wonderful. I went to my cart to see my saved items. It said I had no saved items. That's not true. I launched my wish list. It gave me a page that said: "We're sorry - Wish List is currently unavailable."

If this happened once in conjunction with free shipping, I'd figure it was a coincidence. But this is the THIRD TIME in my memory that QVC has offered free shipping and the cart and wish list functions have gummed up.

Based on prior experience, I expect it'll be cleared up by early afternoon. But QVC needs better capacity, superior programming, or both. QVC shouldn't hold events if they can't handle them. It amounts to overpromising and underdelivering. We've got family and politicians for that. We expect more from QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Free Shipping = QVC Website Snafus. Count on it.

Like clock work. Out of curiosity I went to check and yes, me too. No saved items in cart, no wish list, and this is utterly ridiculous. This website has ALWAYS been a weak link. They know it and they do absolutely NOTHING about it. This is supposed to be a major retail operation and yet for years they have tolerated a website that is amateurish and crashes in one form or another at the drop of the proverbial hat. They should be embarrassed to field this nonsense. On the other hand, they clearly don't consistently care about the customer experience so I suppose we shouldn't be surprised.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Was excited to see there was going to be a free shipping day. Went to purchase the items in my wish list. Wish list is unavailable!!  I've been shopping at QVC for 24yrs. I'm ready to give it up. Products are sub-par, shipping and return costs are outrageous, customer service has gone down the drain and their website malfunctions everytime they have a free shipping day.  QVC should change their name because they no longer stand for Quality Value and Convenience.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, absolutely typical. I went in to purchase something and QVC.com is "unavailable". Ha, go figure of course it is, it's a free shipping day.

Worst website ever!

Regular Contributor

I was browsing some items I needed. When I click in the item it says sorry call to order. I haven't been able to see the item # much less the description.

This is really not excusable since it happens, or similar problem, on every free shipping day. Really second rate.

Respected Contributor

Update: As of 12:20 PM ET, I have both saved items/cart and wish list back.

Trusted Contributor

I'm on the Westcoast, cart and wish list  items are both fine.  It's almost 9:30a, here.

Your post reminds me, though, I've got a bunch of items, that I want to delete.  😄

Esteemed Contributor

My wish list came up, but then said it was not available. That happened three times. Oh well, not going to buy anything anyway. They raised the prices on most of the things I was interested in. Raise the prices, then offer free shipping. How typical.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I placed an order early in the day and it went through ok.  I didn't use my wish list.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Wish List is fine, and free shipping works for me.   I just ordered off my Wish List this morning.

Why don’t it work for y’all?  🤔

“I an sooooo annoyed and cranky today. I just need something to complain bout!!”  blah, blah, blah, blah.

1C56308C-F1D7-45BE-9DE6-EE611684BA5E.gif

~Life is short. Don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy everyday as if it is your last day on earth. You could die tomorrow.~