Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@BirkiLady   Well said.  I'm likely not in the running to receive this but am happy for those that do or will.

Hoping you are continuing to mend.  I'm in need of some prayers right now for a personal problem--not illness--that is stressing me out and hoping will be resolved quickly.

@aroc3435, @BirkiLady

Wishing both of you brighter days ahead!Heart

Image result for sending hugs to you images

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Keep the mug. 

I expect a hot UPS man with a case of wine or better at my shipping address doing a special happy dance just for me any time, day or night.  

Will also accept a hot postal employee as long as he brings the big truck.  I'm really thirsty.

Smiley TongueSmiley LOL

@Laura14

For you, while you're waiting for your mug or the big brown truck (sorry, he was lost in the mail since Christmas, LOL!)

merry christmas GIF

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@haddon9

That's true.  I make 3-4 purchases a week.  So, buying a lot wasn't a factor.  And I returned 3 things in 2018 so that wasn't a factor.  It must have been random.  Or they sent them the to people who return the most purchases...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@aroc3435  Lots of prayers are headed your way. I'm sorry for whatever is happening in your life, but hope a solution is made and your life is peaceful. Blessings dear friend. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Thanks for your kind words to both of us. Warm hugs from chilly Nebraska! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't received anything from anyone unless I open my wallet.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom   @BirkiLady   Thank you both for the support.  Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon in a positive fashion.

With warm regards,

aroc34

Honored Contributor

Re: Free QVC Mug

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom  Now that's what I'm talking about!  Work it!  Work it!  Smiley Very Happy  

Shake it like your momma finding her money for her EZ Pays!  

Respected Contributor

@Perkup I think you have expressed the feelings of many shoppers. By just “thanking” a select few, it sends a message that only some customers are appreciated. It’s a good way to stir up resentment.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone who wants a mug but didn't get one tried requesting one from Customer Service?   It's a long shot but worth a try.