Honored Contributor

I wonder what you had to have done to receive such a mug?  I have been shopping with QVC since the1980's. No mug sent to me!  Now that is a good thing as I would have donated it promptly to my Goodwill bag.... but, just wonder what the customers who received the mug did to get such an honor!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Free QVC Mug

[ Edited ]

I was not blessed... by the receipt of the Q mug... Needless to say, I'm not exactly devastated... As far as it goes, a logo mug is among the most trite of all the trite promotions employed by so many entities. Like others, were I to have been gifted, I'd have preferred an actual discount or some other promotion I might have used for something of my own choosing. As for all these supposed changes, I'll be curious to see what they are. Actions speak louder than words and so far, I'm not seeing anything substantive. Merely shuffling around hosts, networks and changing show titles doesn't much count... Moreover, it appears this latest 'random' gambit, a la the old 'Easy Pay' cards, has only served to annoy some folks who feel left out. One wonders if those running this outfit will ever learn... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Years ago I would get a birthday card from QVC.  Remember that ?

Honored Contributor

That's true . I used to get year end 20% off anything in the store I would spend on gold.

Don't get squat now except poofed. LOL

Valued Contributor

I didn't get a mug, but several months ago I received a letter from QVC Smiley LOL They informed me that since I hadn't used my Q card since 2017, they would close the account if I didn't hurry up and make a purchase. Fortunately it was time to order a Christmas wreath for a gift (I buy one every year, but last year I paid with a different credit card, not Q card) so I was saved.  I really don't need the account, but I think it affects your credit score if they close it.

Respected Contributor

What exactly are the qualifications for receiving this mug?

Respected Contributor

If i received one, it is freezing it’s handle off in my mailbox!

Respected Contributor

Please everyone, rest assusred I neither need nor crave a QVC mug.  But I would love to know what basis is used to determine who gets one and who doesn't.  I have noticed in the past that some have mentioned other perks on this board, none of which have ever come to me.  Obviously my participation with QVC is not enough to garner their attention. So, QVC execs, just what do you use as a  determining factor on who gets your perks (large or small)?

I think it is only fair that you explain your methods to all of us, just in case we have a burning desire to quallify for your next "gift". Please respond openly on this Board. Thanks.

Valued Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

What exactly are the qualifications for receiving this mug?

after reading several posts in this thread, i'm thinking

eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Contributor

How nice!  Wish I had gotten one... I could use it.