Respected Contributor

How do I get to review products for promotional considerations?  I've read many reviews, not here, where the reviews are for items given for promotional consideration.  Just read reviews on BB&B where some were "given" espresso machine ($900) to honestly review this product.  How and where do I apply to reviews these items?  I'll tell the truth, honest!!!

Honored Contributor

Some of the manufacturer reviews I've read state they were done in conjunction with a factory tour.  My guess is people just are at the right place at the right time.  They "luck" into a situation.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I bought argan oil once on amazon and then was sent a free bottle to review.

Honored Contributor

Some sellers on Amazon,  send people free stuff and only ask that you post a review.  Never happened to me but my friend received a set of cookware she didn't order.  Amazon customer service told her that some vendors on their site do that to generate reviews.  

There are reviews from different brands/vendors on QVC.com.  There is always a disclaimer that reads the review was gathered while the individual reviewer was visiting that vendors website.  I hope this is helpful for you.

Honored Contributor

I wonder the same thing!  Quite often I am looking at a product and I will be reading the reviews to see what people think of things and a lot of the times the review will state something like, this product was provided as a promotion by the company for the person to review.  I'm thinking --- well, how does one get on this list for free stuff?  I'm always ordering from various companies and none of them have ever offered me anything!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

@olivia34 wrote:

There are reviews from different brands/vendors on QVC.com.  There is always a disclaimer that reads the review was gathered while the individual reviewer was visiting that vendors website.  I hope this is helpful for you.

I've seen those on other websites as well.