Honored Contributor

Fred

A good man.  A distinguished career.  Multiple talents.  Godspeed.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

The nit picking goes on all day here....your opinion of me is none of my business.

@Nancy Drew  I don't know whom you are referencing; perhaps you should quote a post when addressing someone so whoever it is knows where it's directed.

IF you meant me, my post wasn't even about you.

I'm pretty sure she didn't mean you as far as nit picking.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

The nit picking goes on all day here....your opinion of me is none of my business.

@Nancy Drew  I don't know whom you are referencing; perhaps you should quote a post when addressing someone so whoever it is knows where it's directed.

IF you meant me, my post wasn't even about you.

I'm pretty sure she didn't mean you as far as nit picking.

@Lucky Charm  It was her "your opinion of me" is what was in question - I don't know who she is addressing.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fred Thompson has died

[ Edited ]

He was a darn good actor. Not only was he on L&O: SVU, but earlier than that, he played as Roseanne's boss on her show, when she and her sister worked at the plastics factory.

Esteemed Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

He was a darn good actor. Not only was he on L&O: SVU, but earlier than that, he played as Roseanne's boss on her show, when she and her sister worked at the plastics factory.

I had forgotten all about that. He was an excellent actor. 

RIP

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I had forgotten all about that. He was an excellent actor. 

RIP

I loved him as Arthur Branch in Law and Order.  He will be missed.