Honored Contributor

Re: For my cell phone looking for app that provides store coupons

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

Are you talking about Honey?  I started a post on this in Community Chat earlier this morning.  It's an app for your computer or cell phone that automatically tells you coupon codes for the website you're on.

hi @NickNack

i cannot find a phone app for honey......no mention of it on their website either and cannot find it in the google play store.

I'm so sorry @sunshine45.  I thought there was a mobile app, but apparently there isn't.  I found this under the FAQ on the Honey website.  I was thinking about getting this app, but apparently it doesn't work on Safari either.

"Honey's browser plugin currently works on desktop versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. Support for other browsers and a mobile app are coming soon."

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Just a general reminder - with how easy it is to implant malware into Android, it's ALWAYS suggested that every app downloaded be from the Google store or a VERY trusted major retailer. Stuff you've never heard of before that downloads through their own website? I would never. JMO.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia, I like FLIPP a lot.  You put in your zip code (for any area) and the flyers load automatically.  If you are looking for a store and it is not in the list, you can request it.  I use this in Canada and in the US when I am visiting.  LM

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu

Who provides your tv service.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@Venezia, I like FLIPP a lot.  You put in your zip code (for any area) and the flyers load automatically.  If you are looking for a store and it is not in the list, you can request it.  I use this in Canada and in the US when I am visiting.  LM

@Lilysmom - Thank you!  I'll check it out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia, a great app especially if you are traveling.  No more hunting around for the newspaper so you can find flyers.  LM