Honored Contributor

Re: For QVC Shoppers Angry About Shipping Delays.

I haven't had any shipping delays in a year.  I order 3 or 4 things a week and I get everything in about week.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@Flying Dove wrote:

Foxxee, would this be good information to forward on to QVCsocialtteam ???  Perhaps they can forward it on to the powers that be.  I've been ordering from QVC for many years and these truly is the longest shipping delays I've experienced.  QVC will contitnue losing customers if tthey don't make some immediate changes.  Thanks for the detailed information.  

@Flying Dove 

You are fairly new here.  Many complaints about delayed shipping appear on the Forum.  Nothing done.  

Shipping is out of QVC's hands other than choosing what shipping company and method to use.  Who else can they use?  Possibly, Fedex, but are they using third party shippers, as well? 

However, I'm sure QVC knows Newgistics is being used for delivery.  Who knows QVC may have chosen this method because it might be cheaper.  

Moderators, also members of the Social Team, can easily send our complaints to appropriate QVC departments.  Even if they did, QVC doesn't seem to care because none of ours have been remedied. 

For me making suggestions to anyone at QVC is a waste of time.    

@Foxxee   They have their MBAs and consider us fools.  They have no idea what we want or what's wrong and  don't want to know because then they'd feel obligated to try to fix it and it's just not worth the trouble. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It’s not COVID but a labor shortage and supply chain issues for a variety of reasons. It started with COVID
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Foxxee   I've never gotten a written message in tracking about a shipping partner or Newgistics but it's obvious they are moving packages from and to various facilities or just scanning them up to 3 times in one day.  Some times they just hold them for up to a week.  I've had numerous packages they say were delivered to my local USPS in NM but the next day they were again scanned in Tolleson, Az.  They obviously went nowhere.  Newgistics lies constantly.  Tolleson is a death pit for packages.

None of my recent packages had ups tracking numbers.

My typical tracking:

Screenshot_20220531-173203_kindlephoto-938551738.png

Shoekitty said, seems like no worse than Fedex, lol. I received my package ordered on May 10, sent 2 day May 12 yesterday.  That's like 3 weeks.  This is common.  I don't shop anywhere that uses fedex anymore, except Magnolia Bakery. They ship overnight, but refund on the 4th day promptly. Because that's how long their overnight shipping takes 4-5 days.  The death pit here in California  Is El Cajon, where QVC ships out of,  Sacramento, San Jose. I don't think anyone works in San Jose. Myself at FedEx facility.  Lol.  That's not entirely true, but how it seems.  The USPS also seems to stop when it gets to Sacramento

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I haven't had any shipping delays in a year.  I order 3 or 4 things a week and I get everything in about week.  

I haven't either, but today is my first one.  

Frequent Contributor

I dont shop Q anymore. Its too expensive compared to other stores plus the shipping is bad. The presenters are so silly I cant watch. I used to be a good customer.
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can not in good conscience use QVC or HSN for any new orders, only a very few in auto-delivery.  I placed an order for 2 D&C tops 6/6/22 and just now shipped.  Work force?, not a fair wage? what is the problem?, please don't say that people just don't want to work.  Yes, I have read that Julia was given criticism for having child like behavior with Gary G, well, I happen to think that the squirrel thing with Carolyn has gone about as long as it should go.  Fun is a good thing but don't bang it into our heads.  You know who sends jewelry fast?, shop JTV.  Was a QVC customer since 1997.  Just my opinion not necessarily all.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

@Foxxee  This is very interesting!  Thanks for sharing this.

I wonder if its related to the new shipping problems I having??

1:12   of my Q orders,  I never receive.. yet, on the "QVC Orders" webpage. under "Tracking" .. there's only "garbley-******," nonsense, ...  no info abt tracking.  

I even have one Q Item now, that's an Order Shipped,   . and 2nd New Order shipped, for the same item..          I rec'd neither  in over a month, & each has "garbley-******" under "Q Tracking" Info on Q Orders webpage!  Same for CS on their screen for these same items.

Just add it to the list of  QVC's cont'd, constant problems, & unique new problems, foisted upon their Q Customers.

I'm the meantime, I'm bebopping along, increasingly ordering from Amz, H, & others... order, pay, ship, rec'd.  .. while Q orders are still paused,  trying to resolve their 1:3 orders I have problems with with the Q

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Respected Contributor

@MsJr wrote:

I can not in good conscience use QVC or HSN for any new orders, only a very few in auto-delivery.  I placed an order for 2 D&C tops 6/6/22 and just now shipped.  Work force?, not a fair wage? what is the problem?, please don't say that people just don't want to work.  Yes, I have read that Julia was given criticism for having child like behaviour with Gary G, well, I happen to think that the squirrel thing with Carolyn has gone about as long as it should go.  Fun is a good thing but don't bang it into our heads.  You know who sends jewelry fast?, shop JTV.  Was a QVC custjomer since 1997.  Just my opinion not necessarily all.

@MsJr , you're correct about JTV.  They usually ship out an order within 24 hours of placing one.  I placed an order last Sunday night, it shipped on Monday and arrived today.  And I didn't have any shipping charges.  I think their CS is impeccable as well.