Honored Contributor

Re: For QVC Shoppers Angry About Shipping Delays.

@kze wrote:

Isn't Newgistics the one that picks up QVC returns from the post office (when it feels like it) and takes forever to deliver those packages?

@kze 

Yes, Newgistics is guilty.

Honored Contributor

@shoechic   Its possible that your color or size is not immediately available.  Can't say why they don't send you a message except that I've gotten them, usually after the item shipped.  You know that QVC rarely gives credits or coupons.  I'd like one too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Flying Dove wrote:

Foxxee, would this be good information to forward on to QVCsocialtteam ???  Perhaps they can forward it on to the powers that be.  I've been ordering from QVC for many years and these truly is the longest shipping delays I've experienced.  QVC will contitnue losing customers if tthey don't make some immediate changes.  Thanks for the detailed information.  

@Flying Dove 

You are fairly new here.  Many complaints about delayed shipping appear on the Forum.  Nothing done.  

Shipping is out of QVC's hands other than choosing what shipping company and method to use.  Who else can they use?  Possibly, Fedex, but are they using third party shippers, as well? 

However, I'm sure QVC knows Newgistics is being used for delivery.  Who knows QVC may have chosen this method because it might be cheaper.  

Moderators, also members of the Social Team, can easily send our complaints to appropriate QVC departments.  Even if they did, QVC doesn't seem to care because none of ours have been remedied. 

For me making suggestions to anyone at QVC is a waste of time.    

Honored Contributor

Why does shipping continue to be such an issue for QVC?  

Whenever I order something from HSN, it ships in less than 48 hours, and I've got it practically the next day!

The QVC CEO needs to go over to HSN and learn their process for filling orders.   

Then, go back to QVC and start doing THAT!

Good grief, it isn't rocket science.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   I agree HSN shipping used to be better,but not so much of late.   I have 3 orders that have been "packaging" for over a week and another order that has been delayed for over a week.   The thing HSN does better than Q is to let you know something is delayed.

I do know that some orders that show in process may be shipping directly from the vendor and until the vendor lets the Q know that it is shipped it remains in process.  I do agree the delays are frustrating.    I have also received orders that still show they are in another destination.   I would presume the post office is not updating their information.

Esteemed Contributor

There’s supply chain issues and a labor shortage all over. I’m sure they are trying to find workarounds which may or may not work.

I’m waiting for a Side Stitch blouse for a long time but I’m in no hurry. QVC always sends me a notice of the delay and I’d have the option of canceling. I cancel sometimes but not always. It was a sale item from Side Stitch so I’ll wait.

It’s not like it’s my medication is delayed. I’d not order food as long as we have these issues in our Country, which seems like they will be around a while.
New Contributor

I appreciate everyone voicing concerns for the current problems/delays with order processing times, shipping, and returns processing.  I've been experiencing the same problems.  As we all know, even if a company/corporation is very buttoned-up in selling us something, if they drop the ball on the customer service side of the transaction, their customers will eventually take their business elsewhere -- no matter how loyal they are.  

As I mentioned, I've experienced everything that was addressed -- from orders commonly taking 10 days to 2 weeks to ship (I think more than a month was the longest so far) to having the orders, once finally shipped, sit somewhere for days, or even more than a week, to having to call customer service about anything I've returned (after about a month has passed) even when I have used the much-touted "shortcut" by starting the return process online.

So, it seems to me that drastic reorganization is in order.  The solutions seem fairly simple.  If you don't have an item in the warehouse, then please let us know that it might be a while before it ships out.  (QVC does this sometimes, but in my experience, not in most cases.)  That way it's my decision whether I want to wait for my order, or decide not to place the order, and I'm not left checking QVC.com and seeing if -- maybe today -- my order might finally be on the way.  (And that way I'm not counting on that outfit for the family barbecue coming up in two weeks.)  We know that Covid has caused shipping and supply problems for companies across the board -- and I think we've been patient -- but you have had years now to make other arrangements -- and most companies seem to have figured it out.

And, as far as the actual shipping carriers go -- please use a company with a proven track record of getting things to wherever they're going quickly and accurately.  (My neighbors must be getting a little tired of walking over to my house with a misdelivered QVC order.)  Sometimes my orders seem to sit in Butner, NC for days. And, especially, if you (QVC) are late shipping an order out, then, when you do finally ship it, please send it via expedited shipping.  Yes, it costs you more, but if you haven't come through with shipping it when promised, in my opinion, you should show that some effort is being made to correct that situation.

The returns processing time seems like it could be addressed by simply hiring more people to process the returns.  You (QVC) mention the fire at one of your warehouse/returns locations as being responsible for the delay.  Again, I think we, as customers, have been patient.  The fire was a horrible occurrence, and our hearts go out to all those who were affected.  But, lots of time has passed since the fire, and it seems to me that the returns should now be efficiently handled and processed somewhere else or in some other way.

I've been a QVC customer for a very long time, and I have always appreciated its convenience, and the variety of products offered.  But I'm getting very tired of these persistent delays.  Even my mom (who just might be a candidate for sainthood :0) is starting to wonder whether she should look elsewhere.  It's gets to the point where you wonder if you are actually valued as a customer.

I'm hoping that QVC will take the necessary steps to provide excellent service to its customers once again -- and that they will do this in a timely manner.  Otherwise, they risk losing their customer base, even including my faithful mom.  You know the saying -- "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice..."

Honored Contributor

At this point Covid and the fire are just excuses for a poor shipping operation.  From the warehouse, to the shipper (and all the transfers), to getting reimbursed for a return; all pathetic.

Honored Contributor

If you have an account w/UPS (it's very inexpensive!), you can have your settings where shipments are automatically upgraded to 'ground', so they don't transfer the parcels to another carrier.   It doesn't cost any more and works really well.

Honored Contributor

I have to say that ShopHQ is extremely fast with their shipping.  I ordered a few things and within 3-4 days it was delivered.  I have gotten a few emails from Q that my two of my orders are delayed.