Esteemed Contributor

Re: For Anyone Interested In UPS Shipping

Am I the only one supporting the USPS? I'd like to see an option for QVC to utilize USPS only. I've never had a lost package sent through USPS . . . but  packages sent through UPS are lost all of the time. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Am I the only one supporting the USPS? I'd like to see an option for QVC to utilize USPS only. I've never had a lost package sent through USPS . . . but  packages sent through UPS are lost all of the time. 

@BirkiLady    I have always supported the USPS.  They're in a bad financial situation now because in 2006, the Republican Congress forced it to prepay their pensions for 75 years out.  No other corporation does this.  If it were not for this mess, they would be turning a profit.

Honored Contributor

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

@DancinQueen  It's the UPS my choice ... premium membership.  You're correct, it's a yearly fee.  Sorry, I wasn't more clear.  As much as I order from Q, this saves me a ton of money instead of paying the separate fee to upgrade each package.

I've had this account with UPS for years.  It was always $40 a year but this year they offered that half off deal.  I wonder if it will go back to $40 next time.   Either way, I'll stay, as I think it's worth it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The problem is when UPS passes it off to USPS Mail Innovations (in my experience the problem is then it will sit at the Regional Branch Office in my case, Carrollton Texas, sometimes for a week, before they pass it on to my local USPS for delivery.).... And there's another problem because my mail person doesnt do a very good job----my packages have gotten lost, or I get someones else package along with my order, Ive had to call USPS to pick the misdelivered package and that sometimes takes 3-4 days or they dont come at all......I got tired of that so I've called UPS and told them this is a package handed off from UPS to USPS Mail Innovations no one from USPS has come to pick it up yet will you so it can be delivered correctly and UPS has agreed to this...and at no cost to me....UPS needs to stop dealing with USPS Mail Innovations JMHO

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I just wait for it.  I got two tops today and via UPS.  I get one item about every other day now.  A lot of them (fashions) show up via UPS.  Very few with the Post Office. Once I get it, you can see the journey it took to get to you house.  But only after it was delivered. I think they use UPS because it sits so long in the warehouse. 

Super Contributor

I find myself ordering less and less from QVC. I ordered a Women With Control item on May 1st and still don't have it. I'm shopping more at other stores that offer free shipping and I get the item in a few days.

QVC is literally the worst of any company I do business with when it comes to shipping times.  It would be bad enough if the shipping was free but it's far from it!!

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

@DancinQueen  It's the UPS my choice ... premium membership.  You're correct, it's a yearly fee.  Sorry, I wasn't more clear.  As much as I order from Q, this saves me a ton of money instead of paying the separate fee to upgrade each package.

I've had this account with UPS for years.  It was always $40 a year but this year they offered that half off deal.  I wonder if it will go back to $40 next time.   Either way, I'll stay, as I think it's worth it.  

I been seeing  the UPS My Choice being offered and after seeing some on this forum saying they joined I decided to give it a try joined today. I don't think the price of $19.99 is that bad for a year .I would think twice if after a year it  went up to the $40.00,or more.