Frequent Contributor

After watching some of the food shows and the wasted food why can't they show the TSV once and then just show the recording of it over instead of having to waste food over and over they could also show prerecorded segments of food that have been sold previously. It is such a shame to be so wasteful,especially with what we are all going through.The amount of food they prepare for one segment is outrageous and then they ask for donations for charities that are in need to feed people.. Hard to understand

Trusted Contributor

Yes that is a lot of wasteful food...I was watching Jayne & Gabrielle, wonderful peaceful demostration.  Then the next thing i know Rachael & Alberti are on...lost all interest.

wish they would not have them on at all!!  Oh well...don't buy food any longer so I'm happy, saving money.

Valued Contributor

IWOULD NEVER EVER BUY FOOD FROM ANY  SHOP AT HOME CHANNEL  THE PRICES ARE OFF THE WALL. WOULD HAVE TO TAKE OUT A LOAN TO PAY FOR IT. ALL IS SO OVERPRICED  BIG DEAL S AND H FREE  NO ITS NOT ITS IN THE PRICE .   ALL THAT FOOD ON THE TABLES WHICH THEY CAN NOT EAT.  THEN ITS THROWN OUT   WHAT A WASTE.