Honored Contributor

Re: Florida electric 'power tracker'...

@JustJazzmom wrote:

https://www.fplmaps.com/ Very helpful for people not on Fl. too.Thanks @Susan Louise

@JustJazzmom  The site has yet to update for the past hour (12pm est)...maybe they will for 1pm. I have found they have been updating either every hour or once in awhile they would skip an update...but pretty consistent. I'm sure it hasn't been easy for them either...keeping up with it all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

https://www.fplmaps.com/ Very helpful for people not on Fl. too.Thanks @Susan Louise

@JustJazzmom  The site has yet to update for the past hour (12pm est)...maybe they will for 1pm. I have found they have been updating either every hour or once in awhile they would skip an update...but pretty consistent. I'm sure it hasn't been easy for them either...keeping up with it all.

UPDATE:

@JustJazzmom  They just updated the map for 12pm est!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  Can I just give you a MAJOR shout out of love and thank you?  

You have been on this board 24/7 updating everyone with every detail you can find to help.  

Big smooches and hugs to you.  Heart   Definite MVP for storm coverage on the QVC boards.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I am in Nova Scotia.  We are all following the hurricane news.  Many have family and friends and visit or own property in Florida and and other southern states.

It's reported on our news that electrical teams from Atlantic Canada are on their way to assist in power restoration.  I am sure there will be a lot of assistance from other areas as well.

Anxiously waiting for this to be over for all those affected.  Bless you all.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

I am in Nova Scotia.  We are all following the hurricane news.  Many have family and friends and visit or own property in Florida and and other southern states.

It's reported on our news that electrical teams from Atlantic Canada are on their way to assist in power restoration.  I am sure there will be a lot of assistance from other areas as well.

Anxiously waiting for this to be over for all those affected.  Bless you all.  LM

@Lilysmom  Our state of Nebraska sent a crew with trucks. It will still take many areas weeks and even months in some cases to get back up due to destruction and or flooding.