Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom It's true and there's always one that REALLY knows how to push the buttons.  Now that two of them have children and they call me and say, "Mom, you wouldn't believe bla bla".  I'm sitting on the other end of the phone doing a fist pump in the air like...."Payback".  Ha!

It's not bad stuff just some is teenage stuff or one granddaughter came to my daughter and said, "Mommie, my nose is stuffy".  My daughter tells me (on the phone), "And Mom I remembered I'd just cleaned out the fish tank so put my finger on one side of her nose and said, "Blow".  She said, "Out popped a small pink pebble".  (It came from the fish tank).

She couldn't see me on the other end of the phone (doing that fist pump...."payback".  Ha!  She was the daughter that drove me crazy!  She always says, "I tell my girls what you used to say about me...."Not bad, just busy".  Ha!  Sure!

I never told my girls they were bad...I'd say naughty or busy, but never call them bad girls.  Just didn't think it was the right thing to say.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Florida Webcams

[ Edited ]

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I'm watching a beautiful sunset on this webcam:

Beach Bistro

The restaurant is closed and the island evacuated, but they've said the webcam will stay on as long as there is power & internet. 

For those that don't want to click on the link, it's a beach front restaurant on one of the Gulf barrier islands in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. It'll likely be underwater by Monday morning if the storm path is accurate. 

@FrostyBabe1 

Amazing sunset.  Thanks for the link.  

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@tucsongal Is that webcam current? I would think it is pretty windy, etc by now! 

------------

Yes it's live.  I just checked it again and a car drove by, electricity is still on. It's the Two Friends rooftop Key West cam.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucsongal

Good view of the street scene in Key West.  Thanks for the info.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why some people think they are invincible.

It's not the wind, it's the water and there's lots of it.

I personally would be gone.