Honored Contributor

Flash Mob Proposal - Bruno Mars

Some of you may have seen this as I posted it before long ago, so just skip it if you have.

Maybe those who haven't seen it will enjoy.

I'm just looking for a reason to smile on a rainy, dreary day......not to mention I love Bruno Mars, LOL!

A little background....the groom had 2 left feet and hired a dance team to teach him the routine.....he practiced for 6 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1YLAjty-U

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Flash Mob Proposal - Bruno Mars

@KingstonsMom, thanks so much for posting!  That was great.  One of my favorite parts was when it appears her friend had to push her out there.  Great video.  I love a good flash mob clip.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for brightening my day!   Actually made me tear up Man Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   That was great!  It made me cry.  Thanks for posting something upbeat.  I love that song.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for posting that.  I had never seen that before and I enjoyed it.  Lucky girl!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Just wonderful !!!!!!!! Heart Woman Very Happy love Bruno, this video is so touching!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Some of you may have seen this as I posted it before long ago, so just skip it if you have.

Maybe those who haven't seen it will enjoy.

I'm just looking for a reason to smile on a rainy, dreary day......not to mention I love Bruno Mars, LOL!

A little background....the groom had 2 left feet and hired a dance team to teach him the routine.....he practiced for 6 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1YLAjty-U

Thank you so much.  Something lovely to watch.  We need thatSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @KingstonsMom!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova