Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the Fitbit TSV In October and a couple months in, it stopped tracking my sleep patterns and last week, the time is off.  

Disappointing as I haven’t had even 6 months.

8B5E7C61-3B77-460A-984D-EF78BFBBCC7C.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

It has happened to me a couple times over the years with different units.  There are trouble shooting tips on the Internet that have resolved the issues.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Trusted Contributor
Have you gone into your app and synced the watch with the phone?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fitbit issues

[ Edited ]

@JamandBread wrote:
Have you gone into your app and synced the watch with the phone?

I’m doing that right now 🤞🏼

It worked

3A55C3BE-CCFD-464B-9D55-D17578927BDF.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I have problems with my Fit Bit Versa 2. The tracking of floors has been off for several weeks. The floors have gone up to counting 327. I thought I must be quite the athlete. Everything works except this counter. The instructions are to clean the back with rubbing alcohol. Apparently, I am not the only one who has this problem. I am really disappointed in the performance.

I am thinking of getting a Samsung watch to go with my new phone. So, you aren't the only one with tracking problems.. You can contact their customer service. They are open 24/7. 

Esteemed Contributor

@elated  I’m getting the Apple Watch anyway because I like the feature if you fall and unconscious or in an accident, it will alert the authorities.

Frequent Contributor

Elate, I started having that problem on my charge 3. It counted hundreds of flights of stairs! I went on my app to troubleshoot. On the back upper outer part of the watch is a tiny hole. I didn't even know it was there. Apparently , this is the gauge for stairs. Mine probably had lotion in the hole. I took a toothpick and carefully twirled it in the hole. Problem fixed. I was amazed.