Honored Contributor

😲 First time seeing this.......😲

[ Edited ]

FED-X, UPS, USPS, Amazon vans parked in front of the building I live in all at the same time!  It was so unusual, management took a pic of all the drivers together.  Standing 6 ft apart, management had to use "landscape" mode on her camera. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: 😲 First time seeing this.......😲

Wonder if they were all going to the same apt?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMacMy husband told me just before Christmas that UPS, Amazon and Fed Ex were here, he said thank goodness we have a big driveway.  He always kids me when UPS drives by and doesn't stop !!! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

@Mz iMacMy husband told me just before Christmas that UPS, Amazon and Fed Ex were here, he said thank goodness we have a big driveway.  He always kids me when UPS drives by and doesn't stop !!! :

@hayseed00  My Hubby says the same thing for any delivery truck! LOL Not just UPS

Super Contributor

Until recently our truck was always parked in front of our house but then we sold it.  So UPS; Amazon; FedEx now all park there and do our 2 blocks.  My poor dog gets so worked up that he knows they are here and but then they don't deliver.😉

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey @hayseed00  Both me and my husband are forever ordering (mostly Amazon) but UPS also.  Whenever either truck approaches, we both go to the window!  If it stops, we both dash outside.  Sometimes I win, sometimes he wins.  On occasion a UPS trucks comes after and we do it all again. 

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac ~ A “quadfecta!”

Honored Contributor

That's their new "family".  They work 7 days a  week around here.  I know, my dog barks at all of them.  She's even taken to barking at vans if not enough of the "big" ones come by.  She's begun to bark at the mailgirl's truck.  It's white like UPS, so that's taken it's place.  She gets all excited when the phone rings.  If we ever go deaf, she'll let us know if the phone rings.  She learned these things before we ever got her.  LOL