Honored Contributor

Now it is Matt Lauer and Natalie Morales. Who do you think it will be next?

Honored Contributor

Re: First it was Mika and Joe

I don't have any idea what you're talking about. First to do what?

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I don't have any idea what you're talking about. First to do what?

Date?

Honored Contributor

People date?

OMG

Honored Contributor

The Matt & Natalie rumors have been around for years.  Supposedly he had Ann Curry canned and was promised Natalie would move into her place.  Savannah was a complete surprise to him. (and Natalie)

Honored Contributor

I saw this report and photo yesterday and never heard anything about it when she left.  It is always something like this if people work together and just share a chuckle even once.  Let them actually enjoy having a conversation with each other and they must be sleeping with each other.  Please give me a break.  I get so tired of this innuendo the press lays out to us constantly.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

I like Matt, but he has been linked to a number of women over the years.  I read yesterday that Natalie's husband has a new job out west, and that she was able to change her job to join him.

Valued Contributor

Joe & Mika are confirmed but the Matt-Natalie is a rumor that's been thrown out there over the years.

Respected Contributor

these rumors have both gone around for years. Someone said M&J's was confirmed. Not so and why are rumors being put on this Forum?  The one about Matt and Nathalie is nothing but mean-spirited gossip. I suspect both families are hurt by this. 

The Daily Mail makes this stuff up all the time. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is rather mean-spirited of me, but Matt Lauer turns my stomach. Everything about him. He was so cruel to Ann Curry. He seems "jealous" if somebody does well, even snarky in an interview. Of course, if it's a person he "likes", he fawns all over them ad nauseum.  Matt couldn't be tactful if he tried.  I don't think he's all that intelligent although he tries to fake it, plus he is a pompous bore. Just my opinion, of course.

He really is NOT Diane Sawyer, who gave an interview of a lifetime recently with Jaycee Dugard. She was so in touch with her subject and if she sensed any awkwardness or reluctance at all she backed right off. Diane gently "led Jaycee down the path" to tell her story. She didn't push like Mr. Lauer does.

So, I really don't care if he is having an affair, although it does explain why he pushed so hard to have AC fired. May Karma strike him hard.

dee