Honored Contributor

put my package in my mailbox yesterday? I received an email a package was delivered. When I looked on the front porch there was no package so I was going to call FedEx.

I wondered if by chance the post office delivered it & it was in my mailbox even though the email saying it was delivered was from FedEx.

Sure enough it was in my mailbox.

Next I wondered did FedEx deliver it or did the Post Office.

I looked on our Ring Doorbell & saw FedEx put my package in the mailbox. I thought that was against the law?

I'm just glad I got it before my mailman came by because he probably would have taken it with him.

Not a very good pic but it's from Ring video. 

FedEx copy.png

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz: Don't know if it's against the law or not. But...the important thing is you got your package!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Nightowlz: Don't know if it's against the law or not. But...the important thing is you got your package!!! Smiley Happy

@Diva on The Q 

LOL!!! I know. If my mailman had got to it before me he probably would have turned it over to the Postmaster.

No telling how long it would have been before I got it? I don't know how that works. Never had it happen before.

I think maybe he just was not thinking? I laughed when I saw it on video.

Respected Contributor

With all due respect... this is your biggest worry right now!?

Honored Contributor

No idea to whom they delivered what, but the biggest FedEx truck I've evet seen anywhere was in our little cul de sac this AM.  Looked like something you'd see out on the Interstate, not a local delivery vehicle.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

No idea to whom they delivered what, but the biggest FedEx truck I've evet seen anywhere was in our little cul de sac this AM.  Looked like something you'd see out on the Interstate, not a local delivery vehicle.

@millieshops 

Was it one of those big semi's? Do you think the driver lives there?

Around here it's against the law for semi's to be in residential areas.

Honored Contributor

@NightowlzIs there a size just below the 18-wheelers?

More like the size a local furniture shop might use for their deliveries.

Definitely bigger than the Amazon trucks that have become faitly common on our street.

Highly unlikely the driver lives here; no trucks allowed to park overnight -  we have common outdoor parking, no garages barns, or sheds. 

Respected Contributor

I think it is against the law but I don't think my mail carrier would have taken it.