Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite Time Of The Day

When hubby and I go into our "cave" (not a man cave, just a cozy cave) and watch TV at 8:00 PM every night.  It is relaxing and a nice way to wind down from the day.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a morning person but I guess working from home since last year my body is still on the 7am -8am schedule so I enjoy the quiet in the morning feed my two cats, drinking my coffee, eating breakfast listening to the birds chirping, squirrels running around and looking out at my backyard is very soothing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Going to bed and getting up.

I am a morning person and get up about 3:30 AM. After a busy day...I go to bed early...watch TV and play on my IPad.  (all the things you are not supposed to do before sleep!😄)

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

First thing in the morning.

When i starts getting dusk, I get melancholy and a little depressed.  I hate the dark.  

@gidgetgh   I know exactly what you mean.  I have been that way since I was a child.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

Early morning. Even though I'm retired, I wake up at 4:00 a.m. every morning. I get up, have a cup of coffee and cereal, check email and Facebook, and then lay down on the sofa with my book and take a little snooze! It's quiet and peaceful, and my time!

Valued Contributor

Definitely when my hubby comes home from work. Our little doggie starts looking for him, he has it down when daddy is coming home.
We go for a walk around the park, enjoy our evening doing whatever we want ☺️ ( empty nesters syndrome) LOL
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Just before twilight. It isn't dark yet. You can still see colors. But it's just dark enough that in town all the street lights and shop lights blink on and everything glows. At home all my lights on timers turn on at once.

I always feel like something big is about to happen. Light the lights! Such a fun feeling.

@Porcelain I said that exact thing to my husband as we were coming home Friday night!  I love the sun of the day, but that time of night is special.

But them I was born a night owl and still am!  My parents couldn't keep me in bed after I could wiggle out, and finally gave up!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Such a hard question! 

I love early morning.  Bike ride-- sometimes seeing the sunrise.  Watering plants and shrubs while saying Rosary.

Afternoons can be lazy, once any housework or laundry is done.  And it's enjoyable being lazy.Woman Happy

Nightfall, especially a moonlit night can be magical, sitting outside with a glass of wine listening to music (or a ballgame).

Low tide, for collecting sea glass and shells.

Honored Contributor

My favorite is late night when I'm off the next day.  I'll watch Street Style or new collection's from designers, a favorite is Channel.

I'll finish up with music videos or clips from favorite 

movies or bloggers and may sip a very, very cold martini.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains religious content.