Honored Contributor

It's quite early in April for 80 degrees in Chicagoland.  Tomorrow 70 and then back to the 50's (normal).  Anyone else experiencing warmer or cooler weather for this time of year?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes. Here in Colorado we were over 80' in some areas a couple of days ago. Then today SNOW! in parts just to the north of me. YO-YO weather, I call it.

Esteemed Contributor

Northwest Oregon was sunny and in the mid sixties yesterday.  Lots of searching for sandals.  Way too stimulating 😄

Back to the low forties right now and should not see any sun today.  Back to normal.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 Yes and yes, LOL.  Last week was hotter than usual, 80's, and this week cooler than the norm.  Waking up to temps in the high 50's and now at noon it is in the mid 70's.  But next week it is forecasted to be back in the 80's again.  Am in the Ft Lauderdale area.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Yes, we're having temps in the upper 70's -low 80's in southwestern Michigan.

I'm not complaining about it one bit! Just more time to enjoy being outoors. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

In Phoenix on Easter it was 99. Now it's cooling off to 91 today. This is only the beginning of months upon months of misery.

Esteemed Contributor

central midwest here

Loving the sunshine. We're getting rain as well, but enough sunshine to lift my spirits. May winter be over. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

It's quite early in April for 80 degrees in Chicagoland.  Tomorrow 70 and then back to the 50's (normal).  Anyone else experiencing warmer or cooler weather for this time of year?

Lovin it!  Just hoping it's not a harbinger of a HOT summer.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Every day our recent temperature has been 10-15° above normal and winds up to 60mph are not unusual.  Wind, wind, wind.  Yesterday at 6pm our relative humidity was 3%.  There are Red Flag fire warnings almost every day. Not a drop of rain since last fall; maybe 2-3" in past year. 

I think it's going to be a long, very hot summer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Here in SW Pennsylvania.  Yesterday was 77;  today over 80.  Our normals are low 60s.

March here was mild and I was able to get a lot of spring clean up done outside ahead of time.  But now the weeding comes and I wilt in these temps.