Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

We have been sliding into fall for several days.  It's a sad time for me.  I know of the beauty, but the effect is lost on me since I was a child from a visual (color) view. 

I search for the true beauty of plants at the height of their health and beauty.

Not enough for light therapy!  Enough for chocolate.

@ECBG  The color is staring to be astounding here with the leaves on some trees turning even though temps fluctuate between sixties and fifties. Love the fall in the Hudson River Valley. Absolutely gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

I'm sure you're ahead of us.  

It was supposed to be 80 degrees today but reached 73.  Dead leaves from last year have finally fallen and are on the deck and the driveway needs to be blown.

Only dogwood trees are turning with their now red leaves.  The rest of the trees are green.

I have a beautiful white fox faux fur coat I am looking forward to the winter.  Mine is white and gray.  

Arctic Fox Shawl Collar Faux Fur Jacket | Womens Faux Fur

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

This is a crisp Fall morning....makes me think of baking an apple pie.  Caught me by surprise.  It's downright chilly.

@Snoopp 

DH picked up this and it is outstanding.  I prefer it when you add an extra 3 apples.  I know anyone can make their own, we just love this!  On amazon, 4 1/2 stars.

Concord Foods Apple Crisp Baking Mix (Pack of 2) 8.5 oz Boxes