Honored Contributor

So glad you are up and moving more like your old self!

It can be so hard to be 'down' for long periods of time and not be able to do what were at one time, the simplest of things like decorate a mantel.

Enjoy the seasons and doing those things you love. and best of luck with the new hip to come.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the lights on your display.

Valued Contributor

So happy for you!good-morning-funny-wallpaper.jpg

Honored Contributor

I am so happy that you have regained your strength and mobility. The mantel is lovely, please sit back and enjoy it.

Valued Contributor

Good Job!

Trusted Contributor

Very colorful and I like your lights.Man Happy

Valued Contributor

Thank you everyone. @LTT1 YES! I have been doing my PT. I also lost about 25 pounds.....and I think it has to be from the PT exercises being so consistent. I'm just about the size I want to be now. Smiley Happy  

Valued Contributor

@beach-mom...yes they are Katanas. He has an ENORMOUS collection of them. He is totally into it and has studied all about the Samurai warriors. Most of the sword displays are in the guest bedroom and going down the stairs to the basement. 

Valued Contributor

@Noel7 my illness started with being diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and getting very, very ill with that for several months. When I was feeling better and could once again get out of bed and move around, my hips were killing me. I have a genetic mutation for the UC which has an arthritis component with it. I have 3 siblings with the same disease. I ended up having both hips replaced....one last December and one this past May.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Esteemed Contributor
So cute!

You have a talent for that!