Trusted Contributor

I live in Glendale, AZ (Phoenix).  I miss the fall foliage soooo much.  I grew up in New York state.  Thank you for the beautiful pictures.

Respected Contributor

Re: Fall Foilage Pictures

[ Edited ]

I just moved from a very rural area and the view from my front porch was the Blue Ridge Mountains which were beautiful about Sep/Oct. and ppl used to come from all over the state to see the fall foliage.  It was beautiful and I lived in the middle of a forest - the downside of all that - raking all those leaves when they fell was not fun but I'll miss the beauty!

ETA:  Thanks for all the beautiful pics!  I'll miss the gorgeous views!

Honored Contributor

The bottom photo is the view from my windows

fall 1.jpg

fall 2.jpg

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fall Foilage Pictures

[ Edited ]

All the pictures are beautiful!!  Living in the Southwest, we don't get many "Fall" changes.  Normally we go from long Summer (hot thru October - we are still in the high 90's) to a faux Fall (temps are high 70's, but leaves drop) and then sometimes a semi Winter (night temps get down, but sun warms up every day).  Seems like the leaves go from green to falling on the floor - not much foliage color to be seen!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for Central Park Fall Foliage

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

Loving all these autumn threads! Nice thread OP. Nice pix everyone.