Respected Contributor

For everyone who ordered these masks -- mine were ordered from Celebrity on Air 4/18 and were shipped today 4/20. I'm sure they'll arrive by the end of the week.  Great service.

Valued Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

For everyone who ordered these masks -- mine were ordered from Celebrity on Air 4/18 and were shipped today 4/20. I'm sure they'll arrive by the end of the week.  Great service.

Just want to thank you for posting about your find in getting the face mask and now see they send them out fast. Been looking and see dates of arrival being in May- June.

Had a N95 when this started in N Y but was very uncomfortable and no way washable,so was really in need of something that will take me into the warmer weather as think this is going to be our norm for a while.

I placed my order of  3 yesterday  in the champagne bubbles , like that they are washable and made in the USA and  I remember the name Carol Wior being on QVC    years ago, selling  her bras and I  liked them.

Esteemed Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

@Effie54I ordered two sets (different vendors) from Etsy the first week of April. They are finally shipping them out this week.

Mine are supposed to ship out this week. I guess they must have been overwhelmed with orders. They're made in the USA, which I like.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retail site.

Occasional Contributor

JUST A NOTE TO SAY THANK YOU  TO THE BLOGGER THAT GAVE INFO ABOUT CELEBRITY DOT COM WEB SITE FOR USA MADE CLOTH FACE MASKS.

STAY WELL!