Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just bought 3 (in a pack) for $11.99 with free shipping.  Check out celebrity on air dot com.  My GF bought them and said they were pretty nice and delivery was very quick -- about 5 days.

Made in the USA, too.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation.  I just placed an order.  

Esteemed Contributor

I saw an ad on Facebook selling masks with elephants on them. I lost it when I clicked on something else and it appears to be impossible to find. I think it was some sort of animal rescue website.

Has anyone seen those adorable masks? Thanks!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

I received a set of three fashion masks yesterday.  One looked like it would match one of the lugg bags from the tsv.  If only I had known.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@coffee drinker  Thank you! Just ordered. 👍

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

Thanks!  They look great - going to order.

Respected Contributor

@sunala I just googled elephant face masks and a few popped up.  Check Google out.

Trusted Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

I just bought 3 (in a pack) for $11.99 with free shipping.  Check out celebrity on air dot com.  My GF bought them and said they were pretty nice and delivery was very quick -- about 5 days.

Made in the USA, too.

Are they made from swim suit material?  I wish they were assorted designs instead of all one design.  I have several of Carol Wior's swim suits.  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Brfore all the pandemic stuff we thought some of these shortages,etc would occur. We bought a package of 10.

We have not been out very much and we (the kind of people that like to stay home) are getting bored!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

I purchased (2) fabric masks with filters on Etsy.com. They're taking longer than I expected, but they are made in the USA.