Esteemed Contributor

FRIENDS, FRIENDSHIP, BEST FRIENDS

[ Edited ]

The following is what my dear friend who passed away in 2011 from breast cancer sent me many years ago.  I recently found it again and I hope you enjoy the laughs as much as I did.  I can't begin to tell you the laughs and fun we had together.  Her laugh was so contagious, once you heard it you were hooked.  I will miss her until the day I die.

1.   A good friend will try to bail you out of jail.  A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, "Da&n, that was fun!"

2.   A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.

3.   Finding friends with the same mental disorder!  PRICELESS.

4.   Friends are like walls, sometimes you lean on them and sometimes it's good just knowing they're there.

5.   Just remember, if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English.

6.   It's hard to find a friend who's cute, loving, generous, sexy, caring, and smart.  My advice to y'all is, Don't Lose Me.

7.   Strangers think I'm quiet, my friends think I'm outgoing, my best friends know that I'm completely insane.

8.   We've been friends for so  long I can't remember which one of us is the bad influence.

9.   I hope we're good friends until we die, then we can stay ghost friends, walk through walls and scare people.

10.   We are going to be best friends forever...you already know too much.

11.   Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make friends who will stand by you when millions are against you.

12.   Good times and crazy times make the best memories.

13.   I will text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame.  You're my friend.  You literally signed up for this.

14.   Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.

15.   We are so hilarious,, I feel bad for the people who don't get to listen to our conversations and enjoy our hilariousness.

16.   Good friends don't let us do stupid things...alone.

17.   So here's to the junk we talk, the guys we stalk, the laughs we can't stop, the gossip we spill, the looks that kill.  We'll stay together cuz we're best friends forever.

TO BE CONTINUED

From Sharon, my  best friend.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FRIENDS, FRIENDSHIP, BEST FRIENDS

@Desertdi ...Goodnight again Di,

have a good one.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma    I have "something" I share with a close friend:                        I think it.........and she SAYS it

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  So sorry for the loss of such a great friend. She lives in this post. She sounds like she was a hoot. ☕️❤️🙏

Trusted Contributor

~~~~~~~~Heart~~~~~~~~

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought I would find a heartwarming collection, but I found a heart-warmer, and a GUT-BUSTER🤣🤣🤣🤣. I especially LOOOOOVE number 6!!!😂😂😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I thought I would enjoy a few of them  but they were all good. Thanks for sharing. Sorry you lost such a good friend. You were lucky to have had her for a friend and she would probably say the same thing about you. Enjoy your happy memories.

Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  So sorry for the loss of such a great friend. She lives in this post. She sounds like she was a hoot. ☕️❤️🙏

@godi ...There was no way you could be depressed when she was around, she was a laugh a minute.  Not only was she the life of the party, she was the the kindest most giving person anyone could know.  She would give you the shirt off her back.  It was an honor to have her as a friend.

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles   You like that one, eh?   I think it's pretty much to the point too, and certainly something Sharon would have said.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvtuna ...I have many years worth of happy memories, there is just one problem with it.  When I remember, I cry, but I guess they can be considered happy and sad at the same time.  Thank you for your kind words.