Esteemed Contributor

FRIENDS, FRIENDSHIP, BEST FRIENDS CONTINUED

[ Edited ]

18.   Friendship is so weird.... You just pick a human you've met and you're like, "yep, I like this one" and you just do stuff with them.

19.   A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.

20.   Ever look at your best friend and wonder why the heck aren't both of you criminals?

21.   A good friend knows all your best stories, a best friend lived them with you.

22.   It is one of the blessings of old friends,  you can afford to be stupid with them like you can never be with anyone else.

23.  Friends are God's way of apologizing for our families.

24.   Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone real special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

25.   Best friends know how weird you are but still choose 

to be seen with you in public.

26.   A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

27.   The best memories come from bad ideas done with best friends.

28.   Friends don't let friends do silly things...alone.

29.   Cares like a mom + Scolds like a dad + Teases like a sister + Irritates like a brother + Loves more than a lover.

30.   We'll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.

31.   If you have CRAZY FRIENDS you have everything!!!

32.   Friends are like the family you don't have.

33.   Friendship is the ability to talk total nonsense and have that nonsense respected.

THE END

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FRIENDS, FRIENDSHIP, BEST FRIENDS CONTINUED

@Desertdi ...  Right on time again.  By the way, you and your friend were on a very scary wavelength. Smiley Surprised

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Boy I could tell you a story about number 19. I'm laughing so hard! 🤣🤣 🍳 I love these posts. 🙏❤️☕️👏👏👏👏👏

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Boy I could tell you a story about number 19. I'm laughing so hard! 🤣🤣 🍳 I love these posts. 🙏❤️☕️👏👏👏👏👏

@godi      I got a vacuum cleaner for MY birthday once.   Even the salesman told my husband he better come up with some jewelry to go with it....    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi  That skillet sat in the box half wrapped on our porch for three years. He finally threw it out the day I left. 🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma I left a comment on your other thread regarding friendship, that I thoroughly enjoyed, but am DELIGHTED with this one; perhaps even more. Numbers 24, 26, and 30 are GOLDEN!😁 

Reading your posts regarding how much you treasure your friendships, warms my soul, and wraps a ribbon around my heart❤.🎀 

I consider myself blessed to have had the privilege of calling you friend, and Lindsays virtual "Aunt Sandy".😊

We have become, and will always be soul sisters.❤🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles ...I never met anyone like you, you have a way with words that warms the soul.  I am privileged to have you as my friend.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Awww. Now I'm blushing🥰 My mother would say I am red as a beet.😁

Please know that I speak from the heart.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖