Respected Contributor

Today  Saturday, July 7th!!!Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING!!!

Oh I wish I would’ve waited a few days to order an as is bag. Would’ve saved me another $11.00. 😕
Respected Contributor

Yeah, that is good news for saving a few $$, but bad news for my budget.

I'm surprised it's the 7th, I though for sure they would have done it during their birthday month, or even 4th of July, but it works for me for the 7th since I held out.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I'm so 😤, QVC won't ship liquids to AK🙁

Super Contributor

Not handling, just free shipping.  Notice how prices have gone up....hmmmmm.

Respected Contributor

Yayyyy ! I’ve been holding out for a free shipping day .

thanks for the heads up !🙂

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2...free shipping doesn’t apply on anything today for AK & HI. NOT surprised! However, if you are a Philosophy fan, they have free shipping all month, but that’s because Philosophy is sponsoring it, not QVC.  QVC will NEVER give us free shipping because they make too much money off of us.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@desertrat8 wrote:

Not handling, just free shipping.  Notice how prices have gone up....hmmmmm.

@desertrat8- I've just checked the items in my wishlist and they haven't gone up.  Not sure what things you're looking at.

The OP is referring to "Shipping & Handling" because that's how QVC shows it:  "S&H".

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@AKgirl2...free shipping doesn’t apply on anything today for AK & HI. NOT surprised! However, if you are a Philosophy fan, they have free shipping all month, but that’s because Philosophy is sponsoring it, not QVC.  QVC will NEVER give us free shipping because they make too much money off of us.

@SurferWife ~ when I order food items, there is no shipping charge.  I also think I've purchased other items with no shipping charges.  Anyway, not fair!

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2...yes, there are certain items that by default are free shipping; food items being one of them (I ❤️ my Mrs. Prindables 🍎). Other items always have free shipping, too, i.e., Vionic  shoes (my favorite), but it’s generally the vendor that picks up the shipping cost.

For example, during the June WEN gallon month, it was Chaz who picked up the tab for free shipping, not QVC (just as Philosophy is doing this month).  I guess it’s standard practice. Aloha!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.